Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trade in - any thoughts

• 18-05-2009 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭

Looking to trade in my Peugeot 206, 2003 model circa 44K miles on it. I have seen a 307, 2007 I want to get, price for this is 10,500K. Any thoughts on what I might get?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Based on the small amount of information given I would say €3-4k.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Thanks for the response - I was thinning around the same amount. Info is sparse in case the dealer I called is reading this, want to make sure I get a good deal on the new car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Your car's worth what it's worth.

If I came on here and said €5k, it's unlikely to make them follow my lead. Likewise if I said €1.5k.

Don't worry about the dealer (or even the trade-in value). The cost to change, and the value that represents, is what's important.

Advertisement