Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Oral mark

Options
  • 06-09-2013 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I'm sorry in advance for this probably stupid question.
    I did the LC this year and got an A1 in Irish. However, on the written paper it said that I got 308 marks and Im not sure if that includes the aural or not. I was wondering what the minimum I would have had to get in the oral was to get an A1 overall..?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Acciaccatura

To get an A1 you need at least 540 marks in total, and the 308 on your papers would include your aural exam, which means you would have gotten at least 232 out of 240 in your oral. Congratulations! :D

Advertisement