Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tomy super cup football

• 25-12-2014 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Hi, Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I was wondering if anybody knows if it's possible to get spare parts for tomy super cup football? I have the pitch but that's it, no goals, players or the bit of the stadium you put spares in. I've seen some things on eBay but not everything I need together. Any help would be really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Teeth85

Want to sell what you have

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Morris Moss

Teeth85 wrote: »
    Want to sell what you have

No sorry looking to restore it myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Long shot but contact Tomy UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Morris Moss

Ruu wrote: »
    Long shot but contact Tomy UK?

Thanks Ruu, I did that but unfortunately had no luck, looks like eBay is the only place with anything I'm looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I'm in the same position Moss - I have the game, but no players / goals.
    This is what I'd hope 3D printing would resolve!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement