Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Titans Trade Block

• 16-04-2012 10:27am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Adrian Wilson SS Overall 91 - A great guy for interceptions and has racked up a lot of tackles

Tony Pashos RT 70 and Eric Young RT 69 Able back ups

Osi Umenyiora RE 87 a beast enough said

McNabb QB 80 will be an able back up.

Sean Lee MLB 76 not much game time for him with Willis in front of him

Cameron Jordan LE 83 A Potential (only 23 so will improve a good bit)
    Juqua Parker LE 79

Reggie Bush HB 81 got some key yards and TDs both rushing and receiving

Shaun Rogers DT 83 6 sacks this year and a beast!

L Timmons MLB

Willing to listen to good offers for other players.
    But for the elites above I'll need good offers

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

What will it take to prise away Willis?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

A lot!

They only people I'd be interested in would be Charles, Britt, Soilai
    I'm not too fond of Cassel tbh and I have a fairlt stocked HB line (though not at Charles's level)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

A lot!

They only people I'd be interested in would be Charles, Britt, Soilai
    I'm not too fond of Cassel tbh and I have a fairlt stocked HB line (though not at Charles's level)

Let's see where everyone stands post progression and then maybe we can sort something out.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

adrian522 wrote: »
    Let's see where everyone stands post progression and then maybe we can sort something out.

Sound, I check the IG franchise for players progressions (though they are 2 seasons ahead) it gives a rough idea.

I have a couple of deals in the works anyway to try and get in a good QB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

What you looking for Heli?

Would be interested in Bush and Jordan.

• Advertisement

What you looking for Heli?

Would be interested in Bush and Jordan.

I'd be interested in Newton QB , Maclin WR and Chung SS Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Heli,

Please give me time to sort out an elite QB and Locker would be yours :D

Yep don't worry I have my eye on locker santry. I won't be signing anything til after the super bowl so I can see progressions as I expect a few people on the team to go up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

I'd be interested in Newton QB , Maclin WR and Chung SS Rob

If am going to trade Newton, would need a QB back, depending on what's available in the draft.

Maclin would take a big haul for me to give up. Am looking at Bush as backup and Jordan as rotation D-lineman so couldn't see a Maclin deal working for them.
    But Chung could be good basis of a possible trade.

Take it from your comments you're waiting until after progressions to consummate any trade?

Yes most likely.
    I have had a conversation with Santry for locker and Bush will most likely be a part of that but if there's anything else we can do I'm happy to do prior to advancement

Jordan is going to go up quite a bit I think so he'd be one person i'd be waiting on progressions for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Hey Titans, I want Timmons. I know if you don't get Locker it's Schaub for Timmons but if you get him what do you want?

matthew8 wrote: »
    Hey Titans, I want Timmons. I know if you don't get Locker it's Schaub for Timmons but if you get him what do you want?

Hey man, have another offer on the table for Timmons with an elite QB.. leave it with me.

Titans you still have a lot of good stuff on your roster with Timmons gone, and Locker's gone to the Ravens, so are you still interested in Schaub?

Titans you still have a lot of good stuff on your roster with Timmons gone, and Locker's gone to the Ravens, so are you still interested in Schaub?

Yes.. though have another QB deal potentially in the works.

What would it take to get Schaub?

Yes.. though have another QB deal potentially in the works.

What would it take to get Schaub?

Cameron Jordan and a 2nd round pick?

Raiders this deal is a runner and I'm happy with it

Raiders this deal is a runner and I'm happy with it

Hooray, I've made an immense amount of trades this offseason. Are you online to do our ones in FA?
    EDIT: Sorry I'm an idiot you're in playoffs.

Hooray, I've made an immense amount of trades this offseason. Are you online to do our ones in FA?
    Can you drop in mjd too!? The colts are going to love this!

Still in the playoffs so will need to wait for my interest in that to end.. Which will probably be tomorrow :(

Raiders/titans have done some good trades the last 2 off seasons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Still in the playoffs so will need to wait for my interest in that to end.. Which will probably be tomorrow :(

That's the spirit! :D

Adrian Wilson SS Overall 91 - A great guy for interceptions and has racked up a lot of tackles

Tony Pashos RT 70 and Eric Young RT 69 Able back ups

Osi Umenyiora RE 87 a beast enough said

McNabb QB 80 will be an able back up.

Sean Lee MLB 76 not much game time for him with Willis in front of him

Shaun Rogers DT 83 6 sacks this year and a beast!

Looking to upgrade at CB and FS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

sent you a PM

How are you set at MLB?

Feel free to suggest something..

D'Qwell Jackson and Cook for Finley?

I think i'll stay with Finley tbh, its too much of a downgrade at TE and not enough at MLB

Could give yo Fasano instead.

Ill have to say no to that, he's more a run blocker than a catcher and i need a catcher :)

Okay :pac:

If I get another TE could we work something for Cook?

SantryRed wrote: »
    Okay :pac:

If I get another TE could we work something for Cook?

You're some wheeler dealer :D
    Possibly.. but it depends what you have in mind, I quite like Finley and now I have a good QB to actually pass to him I expect him to do a whole lot more next season, it'll take a lot for me to give him up

• Advertisement

Are the Titans ready for our megatrade?

I'll be dropping Schaub and MJD and you'll be dropping Bush, Timmons and Jordan.

Advertisement