Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zyxel Prestige 600 Power Supply

• 16-10-2008 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Folks,
    I have a Zyxel Prestige 600 series router but the power supply is dead and I cant read the label on the back of the unit to determine a replacement. Could anyone that has one pass on the details to me.
    Regards,
    Skoda.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Label reads:

OEM
    AC ADAPTER
    Model No.:AA-121AD
    Input:230V~50Hz 140mA
    Output:12V~1A
    Part No.:30-123-122201

Thats for modem model No. 623R-T1

• Registered Users Posts: 16 skoda

Thanks kaizersoze,
    hopefully I'm sorted by now.
    Regards,
    Skoda.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭savic04

hi

same happened to mine,
    Where did you find a replacement.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Any multivoltage adapter that is able to supply 1A @ 12V will work.

I have tried about 5 or 6 at this stage, but the connection is a bit small :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

savic04 wrote: »
    I have tried about 5 or 6 at this stage, but the connection is a bit small :(
    I'm nearly sure it is a standard size.

nope, i have tried a couple of the 12v with 1a OUTPUT from here in work and none are the same as the ZyXel connection.

In fairness, I thought I would have no prob's getting a replacement as I had a few 12v & 1a, Adaptors...but none fit, by the smallest margin

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

When the power supply for my Zyxel P2302 died, I emailed Zyxel support and they sent me a replacement free of charge. If I remember correctly, they got a bad batch of power supplies from their Chinese supplier so will offer a replacement without quibble.

yeah they told me to contact
    topspectechnologies.ie

so far no reply from them.

Advertisement