Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ice dome shop.

• 08-04-2010 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭

anyone that lives near the ice dome could ye ask if they can get this 20819.jpg

its the authentic one worth 300 dollars.

some guy stole my suite case while on holidays

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Damo123

Do you mean the ice dome in Dundalk...?? If you want I'll ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

ya the dundalk one. would you mind? i'dbe very great.

it has to be the authentic one. the other one that got stolen was over 300euro.

do you know if they would deliver it to my address or would I have to drive up to them.

thanks much kevin

Yeh right I'll ask for you. But just to let you know they dont seem to follow any regular working hours. But defo when I see them opened I'll ask.

Oh just incase, can you give me details off the shirt, what team is it and what year... or anything that might be handy to know (sorry Im still really new to hockey so it could be the worlds best hockey team and still wouldnt have a clue redface.gif )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

Kellie will be opening the shop this afternoon! If she is not there she will be in the bar watching the game

miceal wrote: »
    Kellie will be opening the shop this afternoon! If she is not there she will be in the bar watching the game

Its wii tennis fundraiser in the bar tonite for the girls bulls... And I think shes on that team isnt she.. well the B team... but sure same job :L

• Advertisement

its the one thae thets out now. the reebok ones. it has too black one. just go by the picture above.

thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

Hey

There are none in the shop!

Checked on Saturday for you :)

thanks for looking for me

Advertisement