Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2nd semester results

• 19-06-2014 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭

So my question is has anybody gotten there 2nd results been checking since 12 and no joy, really feeling impatient. I'm in the bsc computing if that makes an iota of difference.

I should have passed but I need clarification.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭nemoisback66

JamboMac wrote: »
    So my question is has anybody gotten there 2nd results been checking since 12 and no joy, really feeling impatient. I'm in the bsc computing if that makes an iota of difference.

I should have passed but I need clarification.

I was able to access my results this morning since about 9.30am. I would ring the exams office to check why they are not available to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Already emailed them as I was told ringing was no point, sometimes this college is a piss take.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Already emailed them as I was told ringing was no point, sometimes this college is a piss take.

Tell me about it. They have messed up some of my results before. I rang them today and got through and were able to sort it out. Worth a shot. Let me know how ya get on!! :)

Is there a direct phone num as the receptionist seems to on guard and keep us out.

Try some of these I can't remember which one I got through to.

Heslin, Orla
    Exams Office
    Examinations Officer

Kavanagh, Sinead
    Exams Office
    Executive Assistant - Exams & Assessment

Downes, Elaine
    Exams Office
    Executive Assistant- Exams

Caulfield, Isabelle
    Exams Office
    Executive Assistant - Exams

Best Of Luck!! :D

• Advertisement

They just blamed IT and said it might be up on the portal if IT don't fix it.

Yea you could try and ring IT they are pretty decent at getting access sorted!!

Advertisement