Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Same dream by different people

• 30-04-2014 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi

I recently met up with a few friends i hadn't seen in a while, to cut a long story short we were talking about an area we all lived in years ago but at different times. I told them about a dream i had a few times while i lived there.

In the dream i looked out the window at night to see a woman with long blonde hair in a white dress walking around as if in slow motion and what at first looked like children following her but they weren't, when they turned around the were like demons and this woman was a ghost.

They were shocked at this as they too had dreamt of this woman and the demons that followed her. They had told each other about the dream a couple of years ago when one of them had the dream while living there.

Can anyone tell me what this means, is this place haunted?
    Has anything like this happened to anyone else?

Thanks Lisa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,650 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Seems to be called mutual dreaming.
    Spontaneous mutual dreams can often occur simply because two dreamers who know each other well are exposed to the same stimuli. Both have a dream connected with something that happened that day, possibly interpreting it in similar fashion. It's an extension of the situation where one person knows what their partner is thinking and/or is about to say.

http://www.here-be-dreams.com/lucid/mutual.html

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭DarkoT

I mean this is spooky, but did you heard similar story about hunted house or woman with demons before you lived there, because if there is a story about that place than maybe the dream came from the subconscious

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Paranormal Etcetera

It wasn't Lilith was it? The mother of all demons.

Advertisement