Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.

Boards.ie Cycling Gear Order

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭tech

Im also in Cork, DO you know how much
    postage for a jersery would be? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭triggermortis

I just posted the same items to people on my order list and it was 2.70 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I thought registered post was 5.75 minimum?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Sweet, filled it out.

I'm in Dublin, Carlow, Dundalk, Portloaise on a weekly basis so if I can help let me know.

In Shannon every fortnight or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭dermur

If posting out the jersey isn't too expensive/much trouble, I might go for that option too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

Im happy to take delivery of everyone from Cork.. Im in UCC everyday, and can meet up anywhere that isnt over the top far away at weekends.

@ insinkerator thanks are you collecting these ?? I could collect from ucc sometime or whereever suits you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

Im not gonna be in Dublin anytime soon, im just saying that rather than someone having to send a load of packages off or whatever, Im happy for the whole lot to be sent to me, and I can meet people with them then.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭RobBaxter

Hi Guys,

Trying to get the jersey dispersion organised here. I'm going to sort out the Dublin and Westmeath people first as there is loads of them. Please check your boards PMs. I have put together a proposal. Also check the delivery document link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuoIbFthBH_idFNwdFJnRVFVbHhIdmFOUmg4WEt2clE&authkey=CJrPoMIM&hl=en_US#gid=0

Kind regards,
    Bobby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 dunnangall

I have just received a XL boardsie jersey which is too big for me, if any one has a Large and needs to swap let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

dunnangall wrote: »

I have just received a XL boardsie jersey which is too big for me, if any one has a Large and needs to swap let me know.

I could be in that boat, will let you knwo when I get mine

How's the distribution going Rob?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Any updates lads? I'm PM'd those in my distribution list with no response..

Even if you can tell me there's a delay but expect word on Thurs/Fri/whenever :o

Hey everyone,

Here's an update for ye. So far I've given demur stuff for him, Lazairus and Ryath. Also I gave my brother, who is in UCD, 3 packages. One for Bad2daBone, Seamus and Undercover elephant. They will be helping distribute gear to the following:
    connundrum
    Bad2dabone
    rp
    RacoonQueen
    daragh_
    seamus
    Holyboy
    le petit braquet
    cdaly_
    Undercover Elephant
    Macker

Which covers all the Dublin people..

Next are the cork people. How about I send all the Cork gear to one of ye? Please use this link to help with the deliveries:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuoIbFthBH_idFNwdFJnRVFVbHhIdmFOUmg4WEt2clE&authkey=CJrPoMIM&hl=en_US#gid=0

I am posting gear for reilig and ShayK1 so far because they have pre-paid for this.

For everyone else, I live in Galway and travel to Dublin every few weekends so if ye could try organise a friend/relative/person driving through to pick up your gear that would be ideal. Otherwise PM me for posting..

Kind regards,
    Rob

Who's your brother, and how do we get in touch with him? :)

RobBaxter wrote: »
    So far I've given demur stuff for him, Lazairus and Ryath.

I got the stuff off Rob's brother OK so I'll contact Lazairus and Ryath to arrange collection of their stuff.

Nice stuff! Thanks for organising, Rob.

seamus wrote: »
    Who's your brother, and how do we get in touch with him? :)

I tried to call you earlier Seamus but your phone rang out. I've given him Undercover Elephant, Bad2daBone and your number to call you. I was trying to get through to you first though. I can PM you his number if you PM me.

Bob

RobBaxter wrote:

Next are the cork people. How about I send all the Cork gear to one of ye? Please use this link to help with the deliveries:

Rob
    rob,

I live in west cork and work in the city. You can post me the cork gear if you want. I pm'd my address to you last wk.

Ta

No worries Bob, I'll just wait for his call/text

• Registered Users Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭Ryath

dermur wrote: »
    I got the stuff off Rob's brother OK so I'll contact Lazairus and Ryath to arrange collection of their stuff.

Nice stuff! Thanks for organising, Rob.

Thanks dermur sorry about not getting back on the PMs last week guys. Was barely online for more than a few minutes a day a last week and wasn't sure when I would be in Dublin to collect the gear. What part of the county are you in. I live near Moate and work in Athlone so hopefully not to far from you. Laizairus is a club mate so getting the gear to either of us is grand.

Thanks again Rob for organising.

Thanks for the update Rob.
    Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Is there any gear left over m size

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    RobBaxter wrote:

Rob
    rob,

I live in west cork and work in the city. You can post me the cork gear if you want. I pm'd my address to you last wk.

Ta
    any news on this?

Hi Rob

can you post mine to me, let me know how much postage is and ill transfer same to you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Hi Rob...

I sent you a PM last week as well. Will you post to me and I'll sort you on the them postage!!!

Let me know!!

Masala

Ryath wrote: »
    Thanks dermur sorry about not getting back on the PMs last week guys. Was barely online for more than a few minutes a day a last week and wasn't sure when I would be in Dublin to collect the gear. What part of the county are you in. I live near Moate and work in Athlone so hopefully not to far from you. Laizairus is a club mate so getting the gear to either of us is grand.

No problem, Ryath - I'm out in Killucan. Do either of you ever get up around Mullingar?

Hi everyone,

Here's an update for you. Refer to the following spreadsheet:

All the names in green means that your gear has been given to the person collecting for you. The names in orange mean the gear has been sent and is waiting for the person collecting your gear to get it.

All the Dublin gear is with my brother at the moment, waiting for seamus, undercover elephant and bad2dabone to collect and help distribute.

The Cork gear is being sent tomorrow to GT_TDI_150. He'll help distribute to the 3 other Cork people.

Everyone else, send me a STAMPED SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE!

PM me for my address!

Cheers,
    Rob

Hi everyone,

Here's an update for you. Refer to the following spreadsheet:

All the names in green means that your gear has been given to the person collecting for you. The names in orange mean the gear has been sent and is waiting for the person collecting your gear to get it.

All the Dublin gear is with my brother at the moment, waiting for seamus, undercover elephant and bad2dabone to collect and help distribute.

The Cork gear is being sent tomorrow to GT_TDI_150. He'll help distribute to the 3 other Cork people.

PM me for my address!

Cheers,
    Rob
    legend rob!

PM me for my address!

Cheers,
    Rob

Are you including people who have pre-paid for postage in that?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭le petit braquet

Collected mine today :D Many thanks to RobBaxter for organising and to Seamus for the ultimate delivery.

lpb