Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Another quick question - Star Rider Course - Results?

Options
  • 17-12-2008 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭

As I've mentioned elsewhere, I did the Silver Star Rider course in October. After the final ride-out, the instructor told me that he was required to mark me on several criteria, and the marks I got led to me either passing or failing the course (failure meaning that more training was required).

He did tell me I'd passed (yay!), and I thought he said I'd get the detailed results by post, but I was so pleased at passing and so tired after a heavy course that I might have mis-heard!.

Before I phone the Council and ask what might be a stupid question, I thought I'd ask it here first......should I have received a results sheet? Anyone here who did the course get one?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭jmck87

I also did the course around September....was told I would receive a certificate to show I passed....still no sign....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭gipi

Thanks jmck, so I wasn't imagining it!!
    Will give them a ring so, prob not until after the Xmas hols.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭gipi

Update: I received mail from Fingal Co Co yesterday (23/12), enclosed was a certificate to say I'd passed the course, my results sheet from the instructor and a metal "silver star" badge!

Worth waiting for!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

took months to get mine but it did come eventually

Advertisement