Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2.2 OTA update within the next two weeks?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭limpdd

Seifer wrote: »
    Epilepsy inducing torch app ftw :P

I've just been updated on my N1, whats the above app?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

limpdd wrote: »
    I've just been updated on my N1, whats the above app?
    It's called TeslaLED.
    You can type in a message and it will flash it in Morse code and it also has a strobe affect which you can set the frequency of. And of course it works as a plain old torch.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

My N1 got updated to 2.2 FRF91 over the air this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Finally got the notification this morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭smackyB

Have people here received an upgrade notification when upgrading from 2.2 FR50 to 2.2 FR91 (the released build)?

EDIT: No sooner than I'd posted this the update suddenly appeared!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Does any one know how big the update is? Getting very close to my data limit

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Received 2.2 update this morning. Nexus 1

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

It appears that I got 2.1 on the Hero

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Bios

Same here, got 2.2 froyo this morning on my nexus one. Smooth update

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

What kind of data are you likely to be losing when you do the update? SMS? Photos?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

What kind of data are you likely to be losing when you do the update? SMS? Photos?
    None?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Yeah there's been no data loss which is handy

my clock went ape ****e after the update and pro paint cant take photos. Other than that most things are the same. You do have to log on to some of the apps such as gmail/facebook etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

Had to reinstall Swype but otherwise no problems since yesterdays update.

Advertisement