Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

90s Kids TV Show - "Sara"?!

• 24-08-2012 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

This has been wrecking my head for years, well this and another TV show which I have recently discovered to be called "The Odyssey" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odyssey_(TV_series), so one down, one more to go...

Does anyone remember a live action show that used to be showed on Network 2 early in the morning during the Summer Holidays. I have a feeling it was Australian or New Zealand production... It was about a blonde teenage boy who finds his long lost sister. If I remember correctly, their family was involved in a car crash while on holidays when they were babies, and they got separated, I think the baby girl was presumed dead. In their teenage years they are reunited as he discovers that she actually survived the crash and that she had been adopted by Roma Gypsies... I am thinking there is no way that I could have possibly imagined this show as I remember certain things too clearly. I think the girl's name was Sara... Does this ring any bells for anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

*bumping this in naive hope that someone can put me out of my misery*!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Margiejay

I watched this with my daughter who is now 19. I'm sure it was too old for her really, but I loved it! I then missed the last episode, so I never got to know what happened in the end. I've mentioned it to other people but only got blank looks, so I was beginning to think I'd imagined it. Thanks for putting me out of my misery.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

Good to know that I have not been going slowly insane over the last 15-18 years! If only we could figure out what it was called though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 apollo_89

After much searching for the same tv show this forum is the only related search on the internet that I can find! All I remember is that the show was called 'Sara' named after the gyspy girl, Sara and she had a brother called Fin (or Finn?). I can't find any info about a show called Sara although I'm 99% certain that's what it was called. I wish I could find a screen shot or clip from this programme!

Advertisement