Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA Premier League Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Boots234

I've quite a healthy lead against boots234 going into todays games. His captain choice of Naismith against my Adebayor seems to me the most likely way of him clawing it back. Hopefully i'll be out of the bottom three by the end of the day

Naismith getting booked sums up this week for me really, one of my lowest scores ever. Congrats on your win and best of luck in your other games

I think I might have drawn with Los Pollos Hermanos! 46 a piece unless I'm not seeing a bonus point one of us got. Fair play, I thought I had it won based on yesterday's scores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

daithijjj wrote: »
    Naismith booking leaves our head to head dead level right now....

And Lampard wins it for me by taking away your Ivanovic clean sheet...unlucky sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

And Lampard wins it for me by taking away your Ivanovic clean sheet...unlucky sir!

10 pts less would have won me quite a few head to head games this week, thems the breaks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

3 defeats on the bounce rumour has it the chairman is looking for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Who is game of throw ins? It's a name change from post 1.
    Anyway I've had my second win so I'm happy with that. Did either of the teams with a perfect record keep it up?

Who is game of throw ins? It's a name change from post 1.
    Anyway I've had my second win so I'm happy with that. Did either of the teams with a perfect record keep it up?

Zarquon

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Jeju wrote: »
    Its 4th vs 8th for me against Lemlins Cavancommandos.
    I had to look at this in an odd way with the way the fixtures are and dont expect alot of goals so I am preparing my team for 3 games hoping to pick up 2 wins from 3 so it might make Lemlins task easier.

In what must be possibly one of the worst games of the season I think I have beaten you 38-36. You're on 34 at the minute with 2 bps to come for Hazard. I'm on 38.

2nd win on the trot and 3rd of the season if these scores are confirmed. The lads are starting to gain momentum.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

The mighty Gillespie Road has been toppled in keeping with this week of upsets!

53-51

Very unlucky to lose with that score in the week that's in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭GillespieRoad

FHFC wrote: »
    The mighty Gillespie Road has been toppled in keeping with this week of upsets!

53-51

Very unlucky to lose with that score in the week that's in it.

Just logged on to see I lost to one of the two out of 20 I could have. Sigh, the winning record had to go sometime. Good game!

• Advertisement

Dónal wrote: »
    I think I might have drawn with Los Pollos Hermanos! 46 a piece unless I'm not seeing a bonus point one of us got. Fair play, I thought I had it won based on yesterday's scores.

Di Maria snuck in with one bonus point, so you took the three points, congrats!

So that means that Iago is the only one with a 100% record and we've heard nothing from him in months.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

So that means that Iago is the only one with a 100% record and we've heard nothing from him in months.

I'm the strong silent type.

And away we go again.

Up against FHFC this week

May the best man win!

And away we go again.

May the best man win!

Quite similar teams. Midfield identical. Aguero can win it for ya. Few differentials in defence too.

Up against zarquon it seems. Only three players in common and he's already got a four point start. Hard to call, good luck all.

The ryder cup, the merseyside derby, the all ireland final, the north london derby and lemlin v rory C what a day of sport.
    In my game both of us are on a -8 starting off.

And away we go again.

May the best man win!

annihilation.com :(

FHFC wrote: »
    annihilation.com :(

Look to be safe alright - 32 for you with Chambers and Duff left

46 for me with Pieters left

Meanwhile in El Classico Lemlin currently leads by 8

• Advertisement

Look to be safe alright - 32 for you with Chambers and Duff left

46 for me with Pieters left

51-35 with the bonus

'm looking very good in my tie with Zarquon but clean sheets for Stoke and Burnley would change things very quickly, something here from Adebayor would further improve my position.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,808 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Sweating Welbeck here. Has the potential to ruin my lovely scalp of a wildcarding GillespieRoad. Sanchez being benched killed some serious momentum today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Rooney fked me this week in the head to head. Simple as that really :pac:

6 points in it against the Journeymen, I've Heaton and Wilson still to play. Could be close.

Looks like the two 100% records are gonna go also. Iago to lose his first game and ronan.h to win his first. This league will be very close.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Boots234

Dónal wrote: »
    6 points in it against the Journeymen, I've Heaton and Wilson still to play. Could be close.

It's going to be very close, a clean sheet from either of them and you have it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

36-36 in my game with Dempsey. It's my Krul + Wisdom + Pieters vs his Bardsley. Should have the edge but I'd certainly not count my chickens before they're hatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,808 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I've picked up a win that I'm very happy with, we both have the same player left to play.

Looks like I'm upto 18th, hopefully I can get out of the bottom 3 next week.

• Advertisement

I'm 11 pts up with all my players played. Wisdom and Begovic to go for never captain cleverly. Would be unlucky to lose this one.

Advertisement