Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA League 1 Head to Head

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

HighClass wrote: »
    Leading 31-25! Was hoping that Sterling would get a bit more so I'd have a bigger lead going into the United game. All comes down to Mata/Rooney vs Di Maria/Falcao :eek:

It'll be interesting alright and could go either way. The 6 point lead you have could be crucial though.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Indeed, a straight shoot out, would prefer to be in your shoes though!!
    looks like its hackers (c) Costa vs my (c) Rooney with me leading by just a single point 17 - 16
    nail biting stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

jebforever wrote: »
    Up against Weetabix. Our teams are very similar, only differences in the starting 11 are my Clyne, Ramsey and Rooney to his Coloccini, Di Maria and Aguero. We both have Ade captain as well. Will go right to the wire this one.

Clyne v Col went your way!! Need big game from Di Maria now!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

no mata so rooney not up front...... advantage hackers

Mata dropped. Falcao in. Rooney deeper. Advantage HighClass

• Advertisement

Mata dropped. Falcao in. Rooney deeper. Advantage HighClass

I think even 20 minutes in HighClass has this won with a Falcao assist and ADM goal to my Rooney assist. Congrats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

I think even 20 minutes in HighClass has this won with a Falcao assist and ADM goal to my Rooney assist. Congrats

I'm not counting my chickens yet but it's looking pretty good, I forgot what it was like to have everything go your way! Wouldn't count out Rooney & Mata yet though, he can be dangerous off the bench still!

anything other than a costa blank and Hackers wins...... i would be quite happy for him to be substituted in the 1st minute :pac:

costa blank gives me a 7 point win in the end and brings an end to my poor run of form. not exactly a swashbuckling return to form but it lifts the pressure on me from the chairman.

Hackers, unlucky, it was very close, good luck until we meet again in GW 24

Won the tie 56-37. Wasn't expecting a win this week so after a hattrick of losses I'm delighted! Hard luck Mr P, I'm betting it'll be a lot closer the next time we play!

• Advertisement

has the curse of the table topper struck again?
    Mr.P losing this week, kilburn last week, jebforever the gw before?
    ill be happy to go top at the end of GW38 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

With Di Maria only getting 1 bp I will win my tie by just a single point! Unlucky Weetabix, some weeks they go for you others they don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,630 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Job done, another victory on the bag. Up to 3 wins now I think.

Congrats to HighClass. ADM blew me out of the water.

I'll shuffle the deck and motivate the lads before I compete against Christ Browne next week.

Good win for you, width of a post decided it in the end but them are the breaks!!
    costa blank gives me a 7 point win in the end and brings an end to my poor run of form. not exactly a swashbuckling return to form but it lifts the pressure on me from the chairman.

Hackers, unlucky, it was very close, good luck until we meet again in GW 24

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Kilburn's Kids with the 2nd lowest points scored in the league, yet finds themselves 2nd with 4 wins out of 5 :pac:

Below was last week, this week same thing has happened again! This time it's insertwittynamehere I am up against in the same 2 mini leagues!!
    Hackers wrote: »
    I play Gerry Hattricks this weekend and just noticed I play the same opponent in the Boards Pay H2H league, what are the chances of that happening?!!

Below was last week, this week same thing has happened again! This time it's insertwittynamehere I am up against in the same 2 mini leagues!!

Unreal, best of luck..... Not really though.

Gameweek 6 Fixtures
    Gerry Hattricks (finnharpsboy) v maigheo (mhaigheo) 15th v 16th
    Krul Hand Luke (jebforever) v Wat' Schlupp (Fowler87) 7th v 10th
    Insertwhittynamehere (dahat) v Hackers (Hackers) 5th v 13th
    Brian is Gay (SantryRed) v Cesc on the Bench (itsnotmyfault) 6th v 9th
    laluda(deadlineday) v Masons Mercenaries (MonkstownHoop) 20th v 8th
    Two Girls One Klopp (Christy Browne) v InanimateCarbonJ-Rod (Mr. Prodston) 12th v 4th
    Wu Tang Athletic (High Class) v Kilburn Kids (kilburn) 14th v 3rd
    Liquid Football (ItsChecoTime) v Locusts (Mike Ehrmantraut) 18th v 11th
    Amkar Championov (Captain Bob) v The Bojanna Davisons (biscuits1988) 1st v 2nd
    Whattawastamoney (The Neon Knight) v The Craggy Islanders (weetabix) 17th v 19th

The Top 2 battle it out this week, i take on maigheo ( good luck but i hope i win :pac: ), and will the curse of the leader strike again this week?

just this second rooney my c gets sent off and mahigheo's c costa scores...... another defeat for the hattricks

• Advertisement

Leading Kilburn 41-33. My Ramsey & Wisdom vs his Ramsey, Wisdom, Duff & Wilson. Need Stoke & Burnley to conceded or I've lost it!

42 - 42 and it is Begovic vs Pieters to take the spoils..

Just catching up on the day, christening the first born today! Pieters has better chance of picking up bonus points off a clean sheet and also chance of an assist , I'd take a draw now!
    dahat wrote: »
    42 - 42 and it is Begovic vs Pieters to take the spoils..

Just catching up on the day, christening the first born today! Pieters has better chance of picking up bonus points off a clean sheet and also chance of an assist , I'd take a draw now!

Hopefully, hope the christening went well for you.
    On a good roll last few weeks so momentum might carry me through.

Leading 48-42 going into the final game. Could end up a draw if Stoke keep the clean sheet!

And next week i play Gerry hattricks in both leagues....now that is one damn weird sequence of fixtures.

And next week i play Gerry hattricks in both leagues....now that is one damn weird sequence of fixtures.

i hope your shaking in your boots :pac:

i hope your shaking in your boots :pac:

Might give a walk over!

Might give a walk over!

might be my only hope :D

• Advertisement

48-47 after tonights game, as long as Wilson gets no bps I have it! Hard luck Kilburn, it was a close one! If Duff didn't get 0 yesterday we would have had a point each!

Edit: Just seen that Wilson is down for 1bp :o I was counting my chickens there! Draw it is :D

Advertisement