Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA Pay League H2H Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

A draw for me 49-49. Thought I had it won but blaaa scored well with bps today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Finished on 38. Another defeat - this time to Gaillimh Abu. Congrats. Two wins from five so far. Need to start turning things around.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Ughh, the last minute Welbeck yellow card means I draw "The White Walkers." Still going joint top though after Trimm Trabbs' second loss on the bounce.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I beat the leader Trimm Trabbs 63-59 to notch my 4th win of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,629 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Ughh, the last minute Welbeck yellow card means I draw "The White Walkers." Still going joint top though after Trimm Trabbs' second loss on the bounce.

Last minute yellow gave me victory over Gerry Hat tricks.
    Going well in this bit the season is long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Big win 67-37 moves me up to 20th. Slowly creeping up the table.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

I'm up to 22nd, lost three of
    first four games by less than 2pts - oh what might have been : )

Early season top of the table clash between me and KevIRL. A decent amount of differentials in our match besides template midfield. Captains could be key

Early season top of the table clash between me and KevIRL. A decent amount of differentials in our match besides template midfield. Captains could be key

Good luck, would prefer to be in your position as if my capt scores at least you have him so the damage is halved. On the otherhand I dont have Welbeck so could hurt a lot if he does anything

Sunderland goal would be nice too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

All i care is that at least one o ye is droppin points :p:D

• Advertisement

Looks like another victory for me here. Steady progress.

Top of the league :)

Marching on with another win unless CSF gets an 11 pointer out of Hutton tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

I am now in 36th place out of 38 in this despite having 516 points and being in 14K position globally. 516 points would put me in 5th based on points scored, I must have one hell of a leaky defence:)

Hackers wrote: »
    I am now in 36th place out of 38 in this despite having 516 points and being in 14K position globally. 516 points would put me in 5th based on points scored, I must have one hell of a leaky defence:)

That's desperately unlucky. Luck of the draw can have a pretty big effect in this type of league

Hackers wrote: »

Wow, you lost with 63 points this past GW! Would have beaten everyone else in the league besides Sellotape. Don't worry, I'll avenge you next GW ;)

Another win for me, going well in this and if in contention after Xmas I will solely concentrate on winning this.

Cash is king.

And to make things worse I got 81 the week before but was beaten by someone that got 111!!
    Wow, you lost with 63 points this past GW! Would have beaten everyone else in the league besides Sellotape. Don't worry, I'll avenge you next GW ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

That's why I'm not a big fan of h2h, it really is the luck of the draw. In saying that and just to prove my point I am in 3rd and have only 467 pts, I'd be in the bottom 9 or 10 points wise!! I won last week with 35 points! I'm sure my luck will change soon though.

With Mannone dropped, Foster coming in with 10 points for me and my opponent's red card tonight (Jedinak) I will win my tie against The Usual Suspects by 1 point! You just couldn't make it up.

• Advertisement

Won this week 75-60 against The White Walkers after losing the previous 3. Moved up from 36th to 33rd, total points would have me in 4th!!

From my Houdini act last week I quickly came crashing back down to Earth as I got spanked by Blaaa. My 63 was in no way a match for his sensational score of 109 which was the 2nd highest gameweek score worldwide! Pellè was his lowest scorer with 5 points. Congrats man, outrageously good score.

jebforever wrote: »
    From my Houdini act last week I quickly came crashing back down to Earth as I got spanked by Blaaa. My 63 was in no way a match for his sensational score of 109 which was the 2nd highest gameweek score worldwide! Pellè was his lowest scorer with 5 points. Congrats man, outrageously good score.

Yowza. I've opened up a 4 point lead at the top :)

With no Kaboul or Chadli in the squad, I need Tadic to get less than 6 points to take down Van Haalen in a top of the table clash.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

With no Kaboul or Chadli in the squad, I need Tadic to get less than 6 points to take down Van Haalen in a top of the table clash.

So the rest of us need tadic to do well😄

7 points clear now :)

back to winning ways :)

I've lost to Castel Di Sangro FC unless Baines doesn't play and Clyne outscores Berty by 6 points or more. It would take a miracle

Up by 3 against Hackers after bps and autosubs are added. Differences left are my Pelle and Baines vs his Bertrand. If Baines doesn't play I'll have Chambers to sub in with 6. Should have this one in the bag.

• Advertisement

Grrrrr lose by a point. Aguero yellow card costing me dearly

Advertisement