Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the funniest bits of the wire

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

When Bubbles is trying to find Omar and is told the best way to find Omar is to stand out on some street corner with some drugs and it wouldn't be long before he sees Omar. I think its hilarious how Omar finds Bubbles by standing in an alley near some scrap metal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Its been mentioned before, but just caught episode 12 of season 3, that scene in the police station where the girl is giving her boyfriend hell, tellin him he the dumbest ****** she ever met and all that, it still cracks me up when he turns to one of the other guys and says "Man I can't wait to go to jail!"

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

• Just finished series 2 of the show. Well i nearly pissed myself laughing at McNulty trying to take the corner when drunk. After badly failing the first time he tried it the second to even more disastrous results. And after all of this he ended up getting his hole that night. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭.red.

Just finished series 2 of the show. Well i nearly pissed myself laughing at McNulty trying to take the corner when drunk. After badly failing the first time he tried it the second to even more disastrous results. And after all of this he ended up getting his hole that night. :D

Jimmy always gets the ride, always.
    Season 5 is very funny. Lots of scenes in it that are like comedy sketches.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭ Adonis Broad Pacemaker

"Hey Snoop yo sister in my class"

"the ****? you high or somethin'?!"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭INPUT INNPUT

Learn How To Say Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit From Clay Davis Himself

youtube.com/watch?v=Y33_QK5xQoc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Herc 'I said "Mr Mayor, that's a good strong dick you have there , and I see you know how to use it"'
    -
    Omar 'I'll be at the club with Muffy.'

Advertisement