Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CUSTOM G&G RAIDER AND EQUIPMENT

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

OPEN TO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS ... SOLD ITEMS WILL BE SENT BY REGISTERED POST
    Tan CQB G&G raider, with black king arms crane stock ,king arms pistol grip, 6.03 precision barrel , guarder hop up fitted, pneumatic blowback as standard....comes with a black front grip , 500 capacity lonex mag , standard tan mag ... PRICE: 150 euro. 2500 free king arm bbs included

JG 1100 mA battery PRICE: 5 euro

1600 mA battery: PRICE 10 euro

2200mA 7.4V lipo battery : PRICE 15 euro

I can offer 160 for above including postage costs to limerick by paypal if you are interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 philipconroy12

I can offer 160 for above including postage costs to limerick by paypal if you are interested?

sorry mate cant go that low , registered post for these items will cost roughly 16 euro ( i calculated that online so its fairly accurate ) and altogether my asking price including p&p for those items is 196 , and thats a fair price seeing as the gun retails for 230 as standard

bogman424 wrote: »
    How low will u go for gun n battery no mags etc

to be honest mate im trying to sell the gun , mags etc as a package as its difficult to sell everything seperately ... im really just trying to sell as much as i can to 1 person if possible

Tan CQB G&G raider, with black king arms crane stock ,king arms pistol grip, 6.03 precision barrel , guarder hop up fitted, pneumatic blowback as standard....comes with a black front grip , 500 capacity lonex mag , standard tan mag ... PRICE: 150 euro. 2500 free king arm bbs included

Is there a good battery included in the above?

Is there a good battery included in the above?

Just reading back on thread and noticed there is the standard battery included!
    Best i can realy go is 160 delivered for the above !

• Advertisement

Just reading back on thread and noticed there is the standard battery included!
    Best i can realy go is 160 delivered for the above !

yes i never said a battery wasnt included ? im just selling other batteries aswell

yes i never said a battery wasnt included ? im just selling other batteries aswell

How about my renewed offer? :)

How about my renewed offer? :)

im really just trying to sell as much as i can in one go as im looking to sell off all my airsoft equipment and as you can see above theres a few other people interested in buying more of the stuff

im really just trying to sell as much as i can in one go as im looking to sell off all my airsoft equipment and as you can see above theres a few other people interested in buying more of the stuff

I just offered you the asking price plus 10 euro for the gun?
    Whats the problem?

I just offered you the asking price plus 10 euro for the gun?
    Whats the problem?

well i got a quote from anpost via their website and itll cost me 15 euro to send the gun ,battery,bbs etc so i will accept an offer of 165 euro

• Advertisement

well i got a quote from anpost via their website and itll cost me 15 euro to send the gun ,battery,bbs etc so i will accept an offer of 165 euro
    I can do that!
    Ill send a pm!

g&g raider is now paid for and sold but everything else is still available

everything else is still available someone make me an offer :)

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭x00085999

Just wondered if u recieved the money for the thunder b. I havnt heard or recieved anything

x00085999 wrote: »
    Just wondered if u recieved the money for the thunder b. I havnt heard or recieved anything

no i waited for your letter but i never recieved it , you might want to talk it up with the post office

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

no i waited for your letter but i never recieved it , you might want to talk it up with the post office

In light of your latest response to puntosporting, I don't believe a word you are saying any more.

Banned from adverts until you sort out the outstanding issues with puntosporting and x00085999

If anyone else has sent money to this user, I would advise contacting the Guards at this point.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement