Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The *new* Trading Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

It is possible, but i be careful as some devices will not spport WEP, (XBoxs for example). It is also a lot less secure. You could of course just change it to WEP for the time your online with your DS and then change it back. This is what i did before i got a second router. Now ive got that i just plug in that to my modem so ive got 2 networks

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jazzkamiden

wobbles wrote: »
    You could of course just change it to WEP for the time your online with your DS and then change it back.

Yeah, I just turn the whole security off for like, 5 minutes. It's so easy to do. A Neurotic, do you have eircom broadband?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Perlico. I'll give it a go. Thanks for the replies.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Perlico. I'll give it a go. Thanks for the replies.

I have eircom. Still, the option should be under "wireless".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

I changed my internet back to WEP for the DS originally intending to change it back... but i noticed my laptop my desktop and my ps3 were all working better online.. So its still on WEP only problem is my sisters heap o shi't laptop wont connect

Guys im looking for a celebii and deoxys. Working towards completing the living pokedex, and am missing these (along with all the event pokemon if anyone was willing to trade these that would be great too). Have no problems with clones but no hacks please.

Can provide:
    Shinys:
    Event pichu
    In game Gyardos
    Sneasel
    Graveller
    Charmander
    Bellsprout
    Zubat
    Magicarp
    Japanise event Entei
    Japanise event Suicune
    Japanise event Raikou

+ lots of legendarys (including a Mew from My Pokemon Ranch)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I might have a deoxys for you. It'll be a clone though if that's ok. I'll try clone something now and if that works then I'll clone the deoxys.

thanks man. Let me know how it goes

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Will do!

• Advertisement

Deoxys: Successfully cloned!

I'll get my FC for you now in a minute.

Anyone else need a deoxys while i have the save file on my computer?

Edit: Friend code is 1849-4303-2607

Excellent. My code is 3007 9420 3775

What would you like for it??

Doesn't matter, anything will do. I'll go on now and do the trade. I'll be off here while I do the trade as I have to use a different router with the DS.

im in the elite four at the moment so would be another few mins. If you want to do it another time thats fine. Still have 2 battles before i finish

I'm at home all day so just let me know when you're ready :)

OK just finished up now. Whats your FC

Friend code here.

I'll go on now.

Thanks man, I owe ya one. Enjoy the shiny

No worries, thanks for the shiny charmander!

Cloned my shiny Meowth so if anyone wants one let me know. It's also holding an exp share :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Ooooh sounds nice
    I can clone a shiney F-unown (Fudge, undtouched), Spearow (Hugo, may have trained him a bit), one of those useless pelican things or an Oddish, holding anything you like really.

I not sure but is it possible for a Darkrai to have "May 22, 2009" which was caught from Ranger:SoA. I think it's from Europe btw. It's just i believe the event ran from 1 december 08 to 31st of Jan 09.
    So does anyone think that's possible?

Also, a Shaymin I have (Prof Oaks letter) said it was caught on Jun 2 09. But that was before the event, was it not? Does that mean it's a hack? Thanks!

Banjo wrote: »
    Ooooh sounds nice
    I can clone a shiney F-unown (Fudge, undtouched), Spearow (Hugo, may have trained him a bit), one of those useless pelican things or an Oddish, holding anything you like really.

Shiny unown would be nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I not sure but is it possible for a Darkrai to have "May 22, 2009" which was caught from Ranger:SoA. I think it's from Europe btw. It's just i believe the event ran from 1 december 08 to 31st of Jan 09.
    So does anyone think that's possible?

The event was just to download the mission required to unlock the sending of a Darkrai. It can be sent to a game anytime afterwards and it will take on whatever date it is sent.
    Also, a Shaymin I have (Prof Oaks letter) said it was caught on Jun 2 09. But that was before the event, was it not? Does that mean it's a hack? Thanks!

Jun 2nd was during the time it was available in Japan. But again, the events are only to get the corresponding item to unlock them, they don't necessarily have to be caught during that timeframe.

TheChrisD wrote: »
    Jun 2nd was during the time it was available in Japan. But again, the events are only to get the corresponding item to unlock them, they don't necessarily have to be caught during that timeframe.

Thanks for the info. But I believe the guy was from the UK. EU event started in that September.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Well, it would take on the date on your DS at the time you caught it. I for one have caught some Pokemon in 2000 because I forgot to reset the date after removing the battery, and I spent about 6 months playing with the date about a year out of synch with the real world after a failed attempt to use a distribution ROM for an event pokemon. So it's not necessarily a dodgy mon. But it probably is a dodgy trainer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭spookymuffin

Just hatched this:
    Spr_4p_315_f_s.png
    Using the Masuda method. She's female, brave natured with pretty decent moves (Sludge Bomb, Energy Ball, Leaf Storm and Giga Drain). I can clone her so if anyone's interested let me know.

I could trade you my shiny meowth for your shiny roselia? :) It's also a clone so just so you know!

Just gonna add my shinys in here too. Shiny Zubat, Charmander, Magicarp, Bellsprout, Sneasel, Graveller, the 3 event dogs.

Could i get a shiny roselia from you please spookymuffin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭spookymuffin

I could trade you my shiny meowth for your shiny roselia? It's also a clone so just so you know!

Yeah, sure :)
    Let me just trade them onto my Soul Silver.
    wobbles wrote: »
    Just gonna add my shinys in here too. Shiny Zubat, Charmander, Magicarp, Bellsprout, Sneasel, Graveller, the 3 event dogs.

Could i get a shiny roselia from you please spookymuffin?

Oh, I'd love a shiny Charmander :)

Okay, I'm in the wi-fi room thingy. I have your FCs. Mine is in my sig if you need to check

Advertisement