Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The cult up in the mountains

Options
  • 24-02-2014 5:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭

Trevor gets the odd passenger in the car he can sell to that cult up in the mountains.
    If you sneak up there at the shack at the back there is some free weapons. Rocket launcher and stuff that respawns every time you use it.
    I have now noticed they bought a place beside michaels house after I spoke to one of them in the downtown area. They dont attack you in this place though. They just have a load of tellys in the garden. I havnt found anything about this new place.
    Is this going anywhere or is that all I will hear from them.
    Its my second time playing I never noticed them atall first time I played it because I just dropped these people home.
    I could donate them some money if they asked Im sound like that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭mikeym

Stay away from them their a scary bunch :D

Some say they like the taste of human flesh ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭jane82

mikeym wrote: »
    Stay away from them their a scary bunch :D

Some say they like the taste of human flesh ;)

Do I need the upgrade. Is this a zombie add on thing your hinting at?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭jane82

Ah found it. If I fill out the questionaire on the website it starts the missions.

Advertisement