Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Online Player: Crew, gaming and money help

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Mc Love wrote: »
    Nice one, they have a tool on the social club, probably able to upload your own

Working the nightshift tonight so no access to photoshop here so I'll have a play with the social club **** and see where we go. Here, make me a commissioner in the deelie btw :P

I really need to buy a mic, would make doing random crap a bit easier and more fun methinks if I could do more than just text..

Just threw together quite a simple design but I sort of like it, what do people think? :P
    Not sure I like that editor at all but there's definitely enough tools there to make decent stuff if you have any patience..

d5bbe3d2a01cb702444a56b7a2577cbb2e79acca_128.png

Ideas are welcome anyhow fellas.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

yeah I have changed that to the one you made, tbf its a lot better than mine!

Agree on the headset - I need one of those bluetooth ones! Any recommendations?

I know nothing about ps3 headsets to be honest, I've mostly dealt with pc games, I'll have an auld google tonight and maybe pick up something tomorrow.

I sent Nick_oliveri/malongorph an invite to the IRLI crew there.

If anyone else is interested in playing a bit here's the crew link http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/ireland_impossible
    My PSN is EtcherSketcher if you need a new friend, I'll be on most nights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Arturo Bandini

Just sent a request.

Anyone on tonight or tomorrow that could help me win a few races on my Akuma? Would obviously be willing to repay the favour.

• Advertisement

Just sent a request.

Anyone on tonight or tomorrow that could help me win a few races on my Akuma? Would obviously be willing to repay the favour.

Welcome - why the Akuma? I think if you win races in the super cars it unlocks mods for any vehicles below it.

Mc Love wrote: »
    Welcome - why the Akuma? I think if you win races in the super cars it unlocks mods for any vehicles below it.

From the odd race I had with you you're more than good enough to win races yourself Ted, just have a bit of patience! It only took me a few days to unlock everything on every type of vehicle, most people on gta are shocking racers!

The trouble sometimes is getting people to join the races/missions

Yeah, I usually just join randomly to be honest and take on all comers. I love that Drift King track but find it hard to get others to play it.

I'll be on a bit today anyway lads, nothing else to do but watch rugby so I'll multitask :D

Could do with ploughing through some missions to get more money and unlock the last few weapons!

Do I have permissions to accept invites on this crew or what's the craic, I can't see any new requests even thou Arturo said he's made a request, maybe only the crew leader can then.

Yep you do Commish! It looks like I wont get near it at all today - flat out with work!

• Advertisement

Anyone know Bald_ ? They are requesting to join

Nope! Sure let them in if they want

Nope! Sure let them in if they want

Done - thanks Commish!

Looks like the crew membership has been moved up to 1000 - should be enough now for everyone to join the boards one!

grand, i'll give that crew a go for a while so.

Not sure how, but my 80% odd gta save is gone missing, so no importing for me.. I've managed to save up about 550k odd. what super car would people reccomend? I've muscle, off road, motorbikes and sport sorted..

The entity is by far the best Super car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭Paulie Gualtieri

KeshFM93 if anyone out there wants to add me . play weekdays usually from 10pm till 12. niceoneinallinanyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭unattendedbag

emeraldisle if someone would like to add me, cheers!

Advertisement