Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

G&G UMG / UMP AEG, with battery and two(2) mags for €170 euros

Options
  • 10-03-2013 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

Have a boxed G&G UMG / UMP AEG, with with one(1) 8.4v 1600mAh Battery and two(2) Hi-Cap mags, the FPS is 280 to 300 using 0.20g BB's

Here is a pic (I'll get better pics up at the end of this week):

G_G_UMG_UMP_AEG.jpg

This AEG is in good condition, with no known damage, faults or missing parts and the asking price is €170 euros

Postage (maybe), collection / meet up / delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash and Paypal are accepted methods of payment
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭IIIAcHmEdIII

offer 150 if you can drop it out to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

offer 150 if you can drop it out to me.

Meet up or collection could be arranged, however the asking price is fair :)

i can do €160 if you trow in some bbs?

i can do €160 if you trow in some bbs?

For the asking price, I'd be happy to wink.png

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

Where are you based?

• Advertisement

how many bbs will you trow in for asking price?

how many bbs will you trow in for asking price?

I'm being kind and this item is not part of the sale, just free stuff that I could spare, if the asking price is offered smile.png

you drive a hard bargain. ill give you asking price. any idea when you would be able to drop it out?

you drive a hard bargain. ill give you asking price. any idea when you would be able to drop it out?

End of the coming week I'd say and to PM's for details biggrin.png

Haribo1358 wrote: »
    Where are you based?

< The South East and Dublin :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

yeh only saw that now as i was on my phone and forgot to check i could do 180 inc. Postage? to kildare

Haribo1358 wrote: »
    yeh only saw that now as i was on my phone and forgot to check i could do 180 inc. Postage? to kildare

Are you offering the asking price + postage? As I'd say it's at least €15 euros and would you be paying via PayPal please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I believe the Asking price has been offered and you even thanked the post ????????????

Sold to IIIAcHmEdIII pending payment later this week

Sold to IIIAcHmEdIII pending payment later this week

Mod's - Please mark this thread as sold

Advertisement