Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rosanna Davidson Agony Aunt

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

hondasam wrote: »
    To counselling to get over the image. :p

To get over the symptoms of pleasure withdrawal she garnered from the euphoric experience. :cool: ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭hucklebuck

Everytime I see or hear this annoying tart or her dad I am in agony:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Dear Roseanna,

I'd like to preface my letter by saying, I'm a bit of an Uptown Girl. But I have a problem. People keep saying my dad is a thief and a crook because some judge told some lies about bribes. Nowadays it feels like it's just Us Against the World. He held a senior government position, and under my daddy the ungrateful Irish public had several Seasons in the Sun. But his principles were always Unbreakable, part of What makes a man. The fact is daddy is just excellent at the horses as well as politics; he'd always pick the winners and they'd always romp Home. It was simply Amazing.

What do you think I should do? I'm so confused :( I don't know, maybe I'm wrong and maybe we're living in a World of our Own. But I don't care what they say; daddy will always be Queen of my Heart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

token101 wrote: »

PS, I love you.

That's Cecelia Ahern.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

hondasam wrote: »
    That's Cecelia Ahern.

It is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Sindri and SIndo-ho - good ring to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

CyberJuice wrote: »
    she went to private schools,grew up in rich home celebrity dadyy,probly fancy holidays,soon as she left school she is modeling,never did a days hard work unless you count standing aorund having your photo taken.. then after a couple years of this she becomes miss ireland and then goes off to do miss world..

How do you know this? Do you know her personally then?
    CyberJuice wrote: »
    dear rosanna,im addicted to the smack and ive been injectin into my eyelids coz all me other veins have colappsed and i dont know how to get off it,please help me

What sort of problem pages are you reading? I've never read anything like that. Even Dear Deirdre doesn't get that.

Advertisement