Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Musicians wanted for Alternative band - Galway City

Options
  • 03-02-2013 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,
    I'm a 21year old guitarist/singer and I'm looking for any musicians in Galway city to start an all originals vocal driven alternative band. I've been playing for years and used to busk full-time, it has been a few months since I was last in a band, though. I like all kinds of music, but the kind of stuff I would base the sound off of would be The XX, Noah & The Whale, the softer moments of Bloc Party or Fightstar, Bat For Lashes, Josh Ritter, James Blake etc. I have quite a lot of music written but only some lyrics. Age, gender or what instrument you play doesn't matter as long as we sound good playing together. PM me if you are interested in a jam
    Cheers,
    Lewis

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 AlanGav

hey, i'm a guitarist and drummer and would be interested in meeting up for a jam. i've lots of riffs we could work on if ya wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 TshirtGuy

Sounds good to me. PM me your number and we can organise a jam.

Advertisement