Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭branbee

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Wasnt impressed with the bar staff, male or female

Doesn't that render the night pointless?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I have a feeling that there will be a few disagreements in this thread today.Great night last night.Now to Limerick for a girlie night, that will involve some rugby (ie perving on the boys)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

branbee wrote: »

Do you have to,
    Do you have to,
    Do you have to let it render...

(making up songs based on other songs is always fun. I hit edit instead of quote there, I'd better go back to bed me thinks)

Daisies wrote: »
    I have a feeling that there will be a few disagreements in this thread today.Great night last night.Now to Limerick for a girlie night, that will involve some rugby (ie perving on the boys)

hoh! Men aren't just objects you know, we have feeeeeeeeeeeeeelings!

(Naw, I'm just kidding, perv away!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

eh does anyone have any suggestions as to how to cure a hangover at all? :(

a really really bad one??

• Advertisement

Panthro wrote: »

Do you have to,
    Do you have to,
    Do you have to let it render...

(making up songs based on other songs is always fun. I hit edit instead of quote there, I'd better go back to bed me thinks)

Nice rendition!

See what i did there?!

• Administrators Posts: 53,356 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

hoh! Men aren't just objects you know, we have feeeeeeeeeeeeeelings!

(Naw, I'm just kidding, perv away!!)

Boys have feelings??? :o:o:o

Boys have feelings??? :o:o:o

Only two:
    A good feeling (ie I've a good feeling Chelsea will win today)
    And a bad feeling (ie "right lads, so I totes cheated on the missus with her half sister last night, and I've a bad feeling she's going to spill the beans to the missus seems as they loike hate each other and stuff")

Nice rendition!

See what i did there?!

Haha! I did surely!
    I come from a land down render..
    (that's never going to work)

Frickin' left me toothbrush at home yesterday, dam these first world problems!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

@awec
    "It seems we have an artist in our midst.
    A right funny man with a pen!"

Back when D'Unbelieveables were watchable, eh?

Need to get on with studying..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Woke up in me own bed today, so clearly must have crawled home somehow. I still don't know how. :pac:
    Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Wasnt impressed with the bar staff, male or female

:eek: :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Morning all! Had such a blast last night :) Also the sweets and the barman in the soccer jersey are lovely :) the guy with floppy hair is rude! I'm a lil in love with Cassidys :D

I wish i went now! We shall have to arrange another one purely for me to fulfill this wish!

I am now pretty excited about getting suited up for the upcoming TGC beers in Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

I wish i went now! We shall have to arrange another one purely for me to fulfill this wish!

I second this! Specially cos I'm probably not gonna get to the Galway one... :)

I second this! Specially cos I'm probably not gonna get to the Galway one... :)

So that's two people confirmed for the next Dublin meet up!

Is it really bad that my predictive text automatically types f*ckin instead of Dublin?! I don't even use that word and if i did id put the g at the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Band practice after a beers is not a good idea. Ugh.

I'm going to eat my bed after this. :eek:

I have feelings!

They generally range from hungry, horny, tired and cranky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

If anyone's around tonight and doesn't mind rock music and cheap booze, come to club hell with me! :)

• Advertisement

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    If anyone's around tonight and doesn't mind rock music and cheap booze, come to club hell with me! :)

What normal person doesn't like rock music and cheap booze!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

What normal person doesn't like rock music and cheap booze!

Then come out! If anyone wants to come, pm me numbers and i'll give directions and the like :)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Last night was great fun, it was really nice putting a face to some of the names that frequent these parts and all great company to be surrounded with when enjoying a beer.

Ah Club Hell, where else would I get my fix of cheap Jaegermeister and great music. If only that place were bigger it'd be much better, it's kind of annoying that the inside, besides right in front of the bar, is always reserved.

Then come out! If anyone wants to come, pm me numbers and i'll give directions and the like :)

I'm going to a party! After I watch Leinster beat Ulster's ass (I'm going to regret saying that) and Bayern lift the Champions League cup :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I think I'm still drunk. Wearing a Borussia Dortmund jersey and three quarter lengths and slippers that are too big for me. The attire of champions dear bretheren.

Listening to Eminem and shuffling while drinking tea.... Better than a run... Yusss.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i'm supposed to go out at 430 to the pub to meet friends who want to watch that big match thing thats on today but i am still so tired ><

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Gahhhh I got up really early (and hung over ) to tidy up before the landlord called over, now she's after ringing me saying she can't come over till about 3! Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Good night last night , great tO see everyone, and remember, few pitchers, be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Blackpool would be my big worry. On aggregate they've been beaten 8-1 by West Ham who came into the play offs on serious form.

You never know though. What's the return like on that?

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement