Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I was like that on teaching practice!!

It's reassuring to know that the future of education is in the hands of people who refer to teaching practice as if it were some sort of sedative, untested new drug.
    Teaching all day and pllanning all night is the best cure for insomnia. If youre not.tired after a days teaching youre not doing it right!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

I'm such a numpty.. I managed to knock a pint of water over this girls work so now she has to rewrite it for tomorrow morning. I'm such a klutz! :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

It's reassuring to know that the future of education is in the hands of people who refer to teaching practice as if it were some sort of sedative, untested new drug.
    They could be saying a lot worse! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

And the study all nighters begin... Mbleh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fcuking bloody housemate :mad::mad::mad::mad: I will not pay €480 just so you can have cheaper rent for a not much smaller room! Stop being a feckin cow and take your responsiblities seriously! Theres 4 of us living here, the stress is doing my head in! Do your maths properly and if your not happy just leave! Please! Go live with your boyfriend who you fcuking well hate 4 out of 7 days a week and leave us in peace. The tension in this house is unbelieveable cos of what youve just pulled! Man you remind of me of the side of me I hate!!!! Super cow indeed!

/rant over. Sorry :o
    Don't worry. I know how you feel. Housemate has fecked off abroad for the week with her bf, leaving bills unpaid, so we're forced to pick up her tab until she comes back. Told her before she left but she just fobbed me off. I hate living with strangers >_<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

:( Can you tell a technophobic family member that its broke and needs to be turned off and on to work again? If it has a pin?

My family are too smart for this. Alas I feel the damage has been done. God knows what they think I'm at out here now. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Today worse than yesterday,
    Fúck this school shít I actually don't care anymore.

I loove life :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

This is too hard.... really just wanna pack it in....ugh....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Did well on a test, too well.. Like I was being praised for a long time and got a "compliment card" which is metaphorically cards of golddust but like its really bad coz I have no idea how I did so well, coz I remember totally stressing on the way down, but the test suited me, it was mainly on the things I had studied and only needed brief info on the bit I didnt look at.
    But now she tells me she wants me to keep up that standard for the next 2 years but shes really proud of the test result..

LOL FML ETC If theres one thing I am in tests, its inconsistent, coz Im too lazy to learn everything so it always depends on if the part I learnt comes up or not..

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

deise_girl wrote: »
    Did well on a test, too well.. Like I was being praised for a long time and got a "compliment card" which is metaphorically cards of golddust but like its really bad coz I have no idea how I did so well, coz I remember totally stressing on the way down, but the test suited me, it was mainly on the things I had studied and only needed brief info on the bit I didnt look at.
    But now she tells me she wants me to keep up that standard for the next 2 years but shes really proud of the test result..

LOL FML ETC If theres one thing I am in tests, its inconsistent, coz Im too lazy to learn everything so it always depends on if the part I learnt comes up or not

You're not alone there, that's pretty much how the LC is designed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I really do love giving my friends a place to stay and all when they wanna go out, even if I'm not...but if they wake me up coming back later on I'm gonna fucken kill em.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

No Salford for Erasmus anymore. The 'lost that link over the summer'.

FÚCK MY LIFE

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

So far in the last two and a half weeks I have grated 4 of my knuckles, sliced open the tip of my baby finger, sliced open my palm, burnt my hand with a deep fat fryer basket and now tonight in work I cut my thumb and like pretty much cut my nail in half. It's by far the most painful I can't really touch anything without it hurting and it's constantly throbbing and has been bleeding for like 3 hours. Owie.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Have to do my English and maths homework, half my business and start studying for the economics test I have tomorrow which is worth 1/3 of my Christmas test.
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Like Id probably get away with not having it done, but I just hate not having it done like, it looks so bad and I kinda need to learn things, but I genuinely had no time. Home around 20 past 4, did a bit of homework, after 5 did a bit of training with the puppy, half 5 dinner, more homework till before half 6 then walk the puppy until half 7ish then get ready for the gaa play thingy(Which is seriously amazing :)) which started at 8 and back now. Like... Ca bhfuil mo la?! Ni fhecim!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Just get the fuck out of here! Nobody wants you here anymore! We've made the effort! Now your just throwing this ****e back in our faces! Leave and dont come back! Our friendship is finished! I'm so mad! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Cant sleep :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Just found out that someone died in the east Hudson river helicopter crash. Saw all the first responder boats with the divers and stuff racing out. Brave guys and so organized. Always hate accidents. No warning. Just bang and its all over :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Lost my pweety cardigan last night and my preety yellow hairband :( wah! And aloada money. Like a tenner!
    And I've some guys number in my phone and it's saved as GVGV25M. Ah great. Nat!

Lost my pweety cardigan last night and my preety yellow hairband :( wah! And aloada money. Like a tenner!
    And I've some guys number in my phone and it's saved as GVGV25M. Ah great. Nat!

"GVGV25M"? Did you score a transformer? :pac:

• Advertisement

Shes walked out. You absolute bitch! :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    "GVGV25M"? Did you score a transformer? :pac:

Nah. Woulda been well cool though :pac:

If making a game using a simple program like gamemaker is so much f*cking work....i'm scared to even think about the amount of work I'll be doing in real life if i graduate.... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

And to make matters worse, I still haven't got a reply to an important email I sent 2 days ago..... :(

And this week looks to be a total write off college-wise... it's wednesday and I still haven't gone to any lectures.... could easily be a black week at this stage....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Pretty sure I failed a test for the first time ever today....:( If Project Maths is a seriously dumbed down version, I'd hate to see the old course...that was actually quite soul-destroying...

Slow Show wrote: »
    Pretty sure I failed a test for the first time ever today....:( If Project Maths is a seriously dumbed down version, I'd hate to see the old course...that was actually quite soul-destroying...

No. you do not want to see the old course.... I sat in HL maths for 2 years without a breeze of what was going on. Then dropped to pass and got an A1.... HL maths was designed with the sole intention of making people depressed. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

So after a long time apart I thought I was seeing my boyfriend thingy man tomorrow. Turns out I'll probs have to wait until sometime Friday. GRRRRRR. I have NEVER felt so impatient in all of my life. Time actually couldn't be going much slower right now. I also have NOTHING to do which makes it ten times worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Just get the fuck out of here! Nobody wants you here anymore! We've made the effort! Now your just throwing this ****e back in our faces! Leave and dont come back! Our friendship is finished! I'm so mad! :mad:
    Shes walked out. You absolute bitch! :mad::mad::mad:

I really hope you were talking about two different people, because if you aren't, you sound batshit crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

If making a game using a simple program like gamemaker is so much f*cking work....i'm scared to even think about the amount of work I'll be doing in real life if i graduate....
    Well, you have 4 years (if not more) to get to grips with it, right? I'm sure that by the end of your degree, it won't be anywhere near as daunting as it is now (at least, I hope, for my own sake, that that is the case :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I am physically and financially exhausted...:(

• Advertisement

I really hope you were talking about two different people, because if you aren't, you sound batshit crazy.

Sadly I aint. She walked out without warning leaving us in the deep end. I wanted her to leave but not without warning. Shes fcuked us over royally!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement