Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!) Mod warning in post #1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

So we all have to be politicly correct and not blame the government for everthing slightly wrong with the country? Thats proposterous!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,404 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    So we all have to be politicly correct and not blame the government for everthing slightly wrong with the country? Thats proposterous!

Err no, that's slightly missing the point.

If you're being PC about politics what are you doing? You're discussing politics. Don't discuss it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

o1s1n wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with discussing airsoft. Would just like to keep this thread easy going. The two above mentioned topics get some people worked up a little too much...and I'm far from being a religion or politics moderator :eek:

sorry dude i meant to have a few smileys in there...no issue from me with the rule...judging by the knicker bunching on the previous pages

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I'd like to point out I wasn't knicker bunching. I was just explaining a few things. I do get riled up when people seem to ignore facts on anything and for that I will stand up and admit it and also admit I was wrong to let it get to me in the way I had done on previous pages.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I thought last nights convo was light hearted chit chat about crap really. you lot obviously didnt though.,lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

I object to the banning of politics and religion from this thread!

I consider my ICS to be my saviour in many a back-to-the wall scenario. Who needs <snip for the sake of O1s1n's brain>

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

vtec wrote: »
    I thought last nights convo was light hearted chit chat about crap really. you lot obviously didnt though.,lol

Same here.

Dont see the problem with discussing anything and everything as long as there's no personal abuse being flung about (Apart from at Hivemind...thats allowed). It is the off-topic thread after all.

Master of the Universe

Okay then, no restriction. Just because it's off topic though doesn't mean you can all say whatever you want :p this thread was almost locked once already. I'd like to keep it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Power To The People,

keep the madness ,its what make's this thread so popular

Master of the Universe

Gatling wrote: »
    Power To The People

Nothing to do with you lot, don't start thinking this is a democracy. ;)
    Realized that trying to enforce it would be more hassle than it was worth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Art students jesus no dedication:p

wayyhayy!! we beat him lads, no all we need to do is take his lunch money., :p

Master of the Universe

Evolute wrote: »
    Art students jesus no dedication:p

lol :D
    wayyhayy!! we beat him lads, no all we need to do is take his lunch money., :p

See previous post. I'm an art student. I has no money :( You could take my shoes.

You could take my shoes.

nah, you a student, you probably wear dubes or something.,

Master of the Universe

nah, you a student, you probably wear dubes or something.,

:eek:

Okay, just before the rumours start, no, I don't wear dubes. And that isn't just because I can't afford them :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

:eek:

Okay, just before the rumours start, no, I don't wear dubes. And that isn't just because I can't afford them :p

Goddammit...now I feel all old n wrinkly and out of touch. I havent a bloody clue what dubes are :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Shiva wrote: »
    Goddammit...now I feel all old n wrinkly and out of touch. I havent a bloody clue what dubes are :(

Rest easy you are not alone, I always thought there were only 3 types of footwear. Shoes, boots and none.

Dubes are the stupid shoes with the coiled shoe laces that are really stupidly expensive.
    Thus poor boy can't afford them:p or want them for that matter

dubarry shoes.,:p:D

Go to Dublin 4 and look down while walking past school kids

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Hmm I've always looked down on school kids :D

Dubarry deck shoes. They're actually quite comfortable. Though any time I wear them with a Leinster jersey I get the usual "It's Ross O'Carroll-Kelly" jibes. To which I usually respond in the thickest Ross accent I can muster "Focking skangers, don't you have a dole queue to join or are you just going to rob some poor battleaxe instead" (or words to that effect).

Affluence!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey1666

N.O.I.P. wrote: »

Measured myself today, im 6ft 2. Guess you wouldnt look down on me *shakes head* or my mate thats 6ft 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey1666

NakedDex wrote: »
    "It's Ross O'Carroll-Kelly" jibes.
    Affluence!!!

Sounds perfect for ballymun ... and anywhere really. Its a pair of shoes jaysus. I wear ben shermys myself though.

Joey1666 wrote: »
    Measured myself today, im 6ft 2. Guess you wouldnt look down on me *shakes head* or my mate thats 6ft 4.

6ft 2, meh, im 5ft 9 but my "little" bro is about 6ft 6.,lol.,

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

deck shoe's . only girls from alexander college wear deck shoe`s , my god men and deck shoes Sissys

I have deck shoes!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

N.O.I.P. wrote: »

Only because you were held back so many time. Being the tallest kid in a class of toddlers isnt a great achievment you know.

Being 16 and still flunking 1st class Drumcondra tests (remember those) isn't much of a college application resume

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

NakedDex wrote: »
    I have deck shoes!

No wonder you're so angry all the time. Did your girlfriend buy them for you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement