Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

.22 eley subsonic

• 29-05-2015 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Anyone know where i can get eley subsonic for a .22 my cz455 really likes them and i cant seem to find any. Why is there a such a problem with ammo coming into the country? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

eoin.d wrote: »
    Anyone know where i can get eley subsonic for a .22 my cz455 really likes them and i cant seem to find any. Why is there a such a problem with ammo coming into the country? Thanks

Got some a couple of weeks ago from Mulvihill, Ballymahon €7 for 50

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭eoin.d

After trying them and their out of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Wadi14

activehuntingireland and shoot.ie list on their sites as selling them

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Mr.b18

Caselle 2000 is how you spell it I think not sure on that tho . It's the hunting/ fishing shop in cashel normally has a good stock od them when any time I am there .

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Wadi14

Casale2000 06263106

• Advertisement

Thanks lads. I tryed active hunting and shoot.ie both are sold out. I will call into cashel tomorrow to see

• Subscribers Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭IRLConor

eoin.d wrote: »
    Thanks lads. I tryed active hunting and shoot.ie both are sold out. I will call into cashel tomorrow to see

Ardee Sports are the distributor for ELEY. They should know who might have some in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 finnjo57

try hilltop shooting club

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭intershoot

how many are you after?? :)

if its not more than 30k I should be able to sort you out.

After about 1500 intershoot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭intershoot

The last 20k just went out this morning to another RFD, won't have any more now for 3-4 weeks.

Are they hard to get with you lads at the moment, I didn't realise or I'd have brought in more!

Advertisement