Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

parkour in kildare

Options
  • 24-11-2007 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

alri jus wonderin is der any parkour / free running in kildare or any were near it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Goat Mouth

you're going to have to be a little more specific, Kildare is a big place.
    Yes, im a traceur from Kildare.

how about telling us where you live, so is if you're near enough i might consider your request... i dont really do much in the ways of freerunning, but i do parkour alot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 blader dude

yeah suppose dat wasnt alot ov info, I live in leixlip but is der any parkour / free running near celbridge, naas or even tallaght if i av 2

I live in Leixlip too, as does the traceur who trains me!

come to think of it, we probobly know you kid. (unless you're a farender)

yes theres bigger scene in celbridge. a couple of lads we know meet up once a week and train around.and sometimes on fridays theres a class in a celbridge gym (but thats for more intermediate levelyou have to go pkire.com, register to find out when they're jammin
    (registering is actually disabled at the minute, i think you might be able to view the boards though!)
    or to start off go into a town jam, usually meet up on saturdays at the spire at 12 noon.

We're actually trying to get permission to teach Parkour classes in the New Community Centre at the Library.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Goat Mouth wrote: »
    I live in Leixlip too, as does the traceur who trains me!

come to think of it, we probobly know you kid. (unless you're a farender)

yes theres bigger scene in celbridge. a couple of lads we know meet up once a week and train around.and sometimes on fridays theres a class in a celbridge gym (but thats for more intermediate levelyou have to go pkire.com, register to find out when they're jammin
    (registering is actually disabled at the minute, i think you might be able to view the boards though!)
    or to start off go into a town jam, usually meet up on saturdays at the spire at 12 noon.

We're actually trying to get permission to teach Parkour classes in the New Community Centre at the Library.

Wow never new their was a parkour scene in Leixlip. Whats its like? Lads sound enough or is it a close nit group?

Wow never new their was a parkour scene in Leixlip. Whats its like? Lads sound enough or is it a close nit group?

I technically never said there was a scene in leixlip.... anyway, theres just a friend traceur and I who train PK a good bit.
    As for "soundness" i say we're decent folk. However we do take PK seriously.

Are you actually interested in learning Parkour or are you just asking me about us?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Jayage

Actually really thought about PK
    and its handy cause you's are close to me too
    Lucan head here!!

Jayage wrote: »
    Actually really thought about PK
    and its handy cause you's are close to me too
    Lucan head here!!

yeah we train sometimes in lucan it has nice enough spots, good for beginners.
    if you want to proceed furthermore, let me know, see if we can work something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

any near athy?

Advertisement