Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Yawns wrote: »
    Would the samsung galaxies be locked to tesco network? I'm guessing yes.
    Yes.

You could probably get it unlocked for about €10 though.

Not your ornery onager

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Having a quick look and it seems easy enough to do. Might just do as a quick gift for her bday tomorrow. Already have her gift in but she knows about it so this would be a surprise. Might even find me a portable dvd player as an unnecessary surprise for myself while I'm there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Here ya go
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/samsung-galaxy-y-unlock-code

And there are lots of YouTube tutorials too if you wanted to do it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Grawns wrote: »
    Ordered 6 bottles of this wine @ €3 for home delivery today.
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=255343382

Fingers crossed but could be mank anyway!

Amend your order ????

Valid till delivery ON/BEFORE the 1st NOVEMBER !

Use CODE RXXF4NC for €20.00 off with €60.00 spend

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057036082&page=10

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

I'd say that was a misprice?
    Ordered 6 bottles of this wine @ €3 for home delivery today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

I'd say that was a misprice?

Probably was Anyway they delivered eaglehawk instead and 2 kinds a mixture of merlot and cab sav. The driver had no receipts and no information on substitutions for any of his deliveries ( system down) so I still have no idea what I was charged. he told me they would be in touch about a 15% off 6 bottles offer and with the receipt?

Called Tesco to find out what I was charged and their system was down and am waiting on a call back since last night.

ps. Got the €20 discount for the new email address 1st time delivery

Am figuring on free wine at this stage! What a palaver :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Woodpecker1

They are asking for credit card holders photo ID at the door now for 1st time customers . Apparently to combat fraud.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

They are asking for credit card holders photo ID at the door now for 1st time customers . Apparently to combat fraud.
    That happened to me years ago with Tesco. It's just to confirm that you actually have the card and are the person on the card.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seamey beag84

I bought the Galaxy Y a while back when Vodafone were in a deal with Dunnes. Got it for a tenner and the phone is still rockin. Great little phone. I unlocked it thru following a step by step procedure on xda developers. Its easy enough. No need to pay for an unlock code.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

what I was charged

Check the credit card?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

yup meant to post back here. Got the phone last night and unlocked it easy enough from the xda developers site. Just rooted it and used galaxy tools as it was easier. I had forgotten to pick her up a surprise birthday gift so that fit the bill neatly. It might be old but she was using one of these:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyJ8CTd34-tc69VWKILidPR7VycxC42lfn81HDu0tJzVRMeX-OIQ

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Grawns wrote: »
    Probably was Anyway they delivered eaglehawk instead and 2 kinds a mixture of merlot and cab sav. The driver had no receipts and no information on substitutions for any of his deliveries ( system down) so I still have no idea what I was charged. he told me they would be in touch about a 15% off 6 bottles offer and with the receipt?

Called Tesco to find out what I was charged and their system was down and am waiting on a call back since last night.

ps. Got the €20 discount for the new email address 1st time delivery

Am figuring on free wine at this stage! What a palaver :rolleyes:

Had big fight but they were sorry and gave me free wine. :) Glug! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Castlebar tesco this evening technics 9 inch swivel portable dvd player with remote was 109 euro reduced to 28 euro only had two and i had one of them would make a great christmas pressie

Well you were lucky. The last one is scanning at €109:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

terry chocolate orange ice creams pack of 3 are 99c
    well they were in ashbourne

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Got a tent in Claremorris today :P ... 2 more left on the shelf. Also one or 2 sleeping bags

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

Spotted in Tesco arklow last night was 4 i think on shelf reduced from €32

1385297_10151730918875878_306627757_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15 shazbaz 100

Castlebar today tesco everyday value rectangular sleeping bag reduced to 3 euro 8cent , lunar 2 man tent reduced to 14euro and had some other higher quality sleeping bags reduced from 35 euro to 9 euro
    just to ad anyone who was looking for these in castlebar they are now doing them in claremorris seen them today they are also selling the tent cheaper its 9 euro 55 cents over there and they are doing a 6 man tent was 119 euro now 42 euro it looks huge and have a few pink sleeping bags for 5 euro 25

• Registered Users Posts: 15 shazbaz 100

claremorris today moshi monster plastic plate 90 cent
    moshi monster plastic bowl 90 cent
    moshi monster plastic cup 90 cent
    lots of girls hair ties and hair clips 50 cent

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

Maynooth ,Some costumes half price ,got this one for €6.

DFE03DF324CD4430909DE2410A52C206-0000314402-0003411138-00240L-00000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

As Part of the crazy prices for the coming week
    12 cans of coke/diet/zero will be €3.99

Thats 33cent a can :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I am not sure if this has been mentioned or is in every store but Tesco Nenagh have Office Home & Student 2010 product keys at €6.99, 1 pc only but not a bad deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

Tesco Longford 3 way HDMI splitter 6.50 down from 27.99

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

Maynooth

Some monster high dolls scanning at E5.50

The ones at the end of the isle on the main thoroughfare into store got two different ones

Also the large transformer priced at 72 scanning at 57 still a woeful price, located along right hand side wall as you go in or keep walking down any of the toy aisles and along the end wall facing you

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

Maynooth

Some monster high dolls scanning at E5.50

that's a great bargain, any idea which dolls they were? festival, 13 wishes etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PlanIT Computing

2 meter VGA leads for €3.20 - tesco own brand. Decent quality

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

sassa wrote: »
    that's a great bargain, any idea which dolls they were? festival, 13 wishes etc?

Tried Festival and 13 wishes this morning - neither scanned at €5.50

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

RayCon wrote: »
    Tried Festival and 13 wishes this morning - neither scanned at €5.50

Think some stores stock the picture day one too so I'll check my local later and post back if I find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

foxerv1 wrote: »
    I am not sure if this has been mentioned or is in every store but Tesco Nenagh have Office Home & Student 2010 product keys at €6.99, 1 pc only but not a bad deal.

Anyone seen this in greater Dublin area?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Finally found a bargain, admittedly it's only small.
    Oxford A5 wirebound notebooks were priced and scanned at 75c.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

Monsters high are the scaris range

Frankie and rochelle

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement