Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Forum Meetup - Saturday May 31st

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭qweerty

Ash885 wrote: »
    Coloured printer wasn't working so I've sort made the worst sign possible but it has boards.ie on it! Sure it'll do!

Had you no colouring pencils? Wish I could go, but I'm as broke as Ash's printer. Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

Top floor just opposite the bar in a small little alcove. Sign is up on the wall anyway come one come

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

Top floor just opposite the bar in a small little alcove. Sign is up on the wall anyway come one come

Many there?

Yes packed, can't even mooooove! Nah I kid, some stragglers have arrived now ^^

Yes packed, can't even mooooove! Nah I kid, some stragglers have arrived now ^^

Cool, I shall be down later!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

Heading out now. Still there? Might be 30 mins.

Yup still here!

Yup still here!

Just went in. No sign for boards I can see. Second or top floor?

Very top floor! Keep coming up the stairs and we are just in the little place across the bar

Heading to front lounge and George now guys so if you're still interested give me a message but glad all could come :)

• Advertisement

Heading to front lounge and George now guys so if you're still interested give me a message but glad all could come :)

In the g now with a few other boards folk.where y'all?

Rothmans wrote: »
    In the g now with a few other boards folk.where y'all?

Heading on. Thanks for the great night lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭Daith

Thanks for the great night guys. Always good to meet sound people.

Great night :) apart from taking the piss of my sign of course!

If the George played that Sia song anymore times though...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,787 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Many there?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Out in general, I thought it was quiet! But for the meetup there was 6 or 7 of us! ^^

Must start having raffles etc. to boost numbers haha

Advertisement