Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

JC off topic '12

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

paddyzk wrote: »
    History on the other hand now

FCUK THAT

:eek::eek::eek:
    I LOVE HISTORY!!!!

BLASPHEMY >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

My geography teachers a rioooode ! ;P .. and a feckin ballbuster! :P

only 4 ppl doing geog next year? .. my school is full of tick people so they all picked geography because they thought it'd be easy :P
    Noooo, only 4 people arent doing it :L 66 are :L

Yeah tis the same in my school :L
    But I actually like it so tis easy hahah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

SChique00 wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek:
    I LOVE HISTORY!!!!

BLASPHEMY >.<

pfft

Maths&Science ftw.

pfft

Maths&Science ftw.
    **** yeahhh :D

pfft

Maths&Science ftw.

BIATTTCH!!!!

ARTS AND HUMANITIES > SCIENCE AND MATHS :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ohsurelook

What study did people do today?

BIATTTCH!!!!

oh no you didn't

BIATTTCH!!!!

Nah Science and Maths ftw.. we discover stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭dalta5billion

Blergh. Can't wait for TY. Serious panic re Science & CSPE booklets now. Another class got to take theirs home :(

ohsurelook wrote: »
    I was bored earlier so I had a flick through the LC Chem book if that counts... :o :L

• Advertisement

I'm odd because I love History and all 3 Sciences and Maths and Languages and Art/Music (especially english) and most people choose one and stick with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

I have an eidetic memory... I don't study.

Blergh. Can't wait for TY. Serious panic re Science & CSPE booklets now. Another class got to take theirs home :(

We got to take our science home :P

That's against exam regulations, I wouldn't worry about them :rolleyes:

We got to take our science home

Same,cos my teacher started WAY too late and there wasn't a hope we'd have ours done if we didn't bring it home

Indiego wrote: »

Maybe you could discover that new disease that nearly killed muamba and that did kill that marathon runner.. (incase you haven't heard of the second one, this fit 30 year old woman collapsed and died a mile before the finish)

.. I don't know I have a theory there's a new disease.. undetectable as it's not known.. Two young, healthy fit people collapsing like this? .. No one knows how? .. seems strange to me.

Maybe you could discover that new disease that nearly killed muamba and that did kill that marathon runner.. (incase you haven't heard of the second one, this fit 30 year old woman collapsed and died a mile before the finish)

.. I don't know I have a theory there's a new disease.. undetectable as it's not known.. Two young, healthy fit people collapsing like this? .. No one knows how? .. seems strange to me.

David some man for the rants

Yeah I thought it was a bit suspicious... maybe someones targeting sports people :L

.. I don't know I have a theory there's a new disease.. undetectable as it's not known.. Two young, healthy fit people collapsing like this? .. No one knows how? .. seems strange to me

CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Did Muamba not have an operation or something before the match...? Or was it out of the blue (uninvited,it couldn't stay away,he couldn't fight it? I HOPED YOU'D SEE MY FACE AND THAT YOU'D BE REMINDED THAT FOR MEEEEE IT ISN'T OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER)

I have an eidetic memory... I don't study.
    Go away. Please. :)

• Advertisement

Indiego wrote: »

Maths and Science are facts and figures, results arising from technicalities and clinical thinking...
    We Humanities people are more concerned with emotions, feelings, actions and thoughts - the human condition, basically :p

Maths and Science are facts and figures, results arising from technicalities and clinical thinking...
    We Humanities people are more concerned with emotions, feelings, actions and thoughts - the human condition, basically :p

facts>feelings

I HOPED YOU'D SEE MY FACE AND THAT YOU'D BE REMINDED THAT FOR MEEEEE IT ISN'T OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER)
    HhVvd.jpg

I'm sorry, I had to.

facts>feelings

DAFUQ? :eek:
    You robot....

David some man for the rants
    I have an opinion and it's democratic right my to express it... ;)
    We got to take our science home :P
    Wtf ... we finished writing our up before the mock.. like end of january! :P
    Go away. Please. :)

... fight me then. ;)

Yeah Im not good with mushy **** :L

DAFUQ? :eek:
    You robot....

:( <--- feeling hurt wah wah

... fight me then. ;)

Wanna take this outside? :P

• Advertisement

I have something similar to that.

You said you were jealous of your friend when she was all mushy and lovey-dovey with her bf! ..

... anyway I'll fill ya in.

Happy - Good ... (just make sure it's not cynical happy.. like the joker)
    Sad - bad ...(unless trying to take advantage of girls.. then good)
    Lonely - bad (again.. unless trying to take advantage of girls)
    Scared - bad (unless trying to take advantage of girls)
    Nervous - bad (unless trying to take advantage of girls... Or if you're nervous you're gonna fail something... you study it.. then good)
    Excited - good

Have any questions?

confidentiality at its best

Advertisement