Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sickning

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

What the hell is that stuff that's pealing the paint away?

All scumbags should hang. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

jesus man thats nasty, sorry to see it happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Not cool.

Ya never know he coulda been knocking the box of his best mates ''burd''.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭Spipov

did you get the gardai onto this?

Max_Damage wrote: »
    What the hell is that stuff that's pealing the paint away?

All scumbags should hang. :mad:

It looks like Nitromorse, or brake fluid.

Na defo Nitro, Nitro is white and gloopy like the pics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭bazzachazza

It happened in Bristol I don't think the Gardai cover there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bikki

Spipov wrote: »
    did you get the gardai onto this?

Its not my car mate, but if u read the link at the top of the post it will tell u the story behind it.

Apparently he has no idea who done it or why they would.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

well the reg is scobby.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Thats absolutely appalling.It genuinely brings a tear to my eye.

Little c**ts, i hope they rot:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Looks like a swastika on the driver's door and another above the headlight - so maybe a racist attack? Either way, utter scumbags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Oh my god, I can't believe somebody would do that...

Why?

Such a nice car... I think someone was jealous and deserves some brake fluid in their eyes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Thats a pity. Scumbags should be shot. good job it was only a scooby, hate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

It happened in Bristol I don't think the Gardai cover there.

Lazy ****ers. All those threads were true afterall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

That is horrible!

Some jealous pr**ks out there :mad::mad:

Reading on he might have to write the car off as it is costing over £7000 to get it fixed and with the risk of paint pealing in future

Hope he catches the little ***** who did that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

jesus....

think its about time we started the Anti jealous owners club....

We can start by culling the honda owners club, then onto the other poor jap owners, the ones who steal car parts then fit them the next day... ( like my neighbour, philipino lad driving a pug 206, new parts every night for some strange reason... Only at night time.... Very weird... )

Soon we can get all the booger boy racers/ricers and before you know it, its only performance cars around...

Sucess.

S.I.R wrote: »
    jesus....

We can start by culling the honda owners club, then onto the other poor jap owners, the ones who steal car parts then fit them the next day... ( like my neighbour, philipino lad driving a pug 206, new parts every night for some strange reason... Only at night time.... Very weird... )

Soon we can get all the booger boy racers/ricers and before you know it, its only performance cars around...

Sucess.

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

S.I.R wrote: »
    jesus....

Sucess.

What the feck are ya on about this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

ClioV6 wrote: »
    What the feck are ya on about this time?
    I think he fell off the wagon again.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭stesaurus

bikki wrote: »
    There some scum bags out there.

Imagine waking up to the sight of this.

I have done!:mad:

About two years ago I woke up to my car covered in brake fluid and the paint ruined. Insurance didn't cover it and ended up costing me over 2K to get it resprayed.
    Still to this day dunno why or who but If I ever found out well I'm sure I'd be the one getting locked up.

Those pics bring back bad memories!!!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

pure scumbags whoever did that...
    jealousy is an awful thing....
    what would you do if you got hold of the feckers...:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Well I can say that if that happened to any car I ever owned, the person who did it would not want to need his legs after I was finished. Little scumbags who think they can get away with it. Only way to deal with it is if they damage something of yours, you can damage something of theirs, hands, arms, legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Well I can say that if that happened to any car I ever owned, the person who did it would not want to need his legs after I was finished. Little scumbags who think they can get away with it. Only way to deal with it is if they damage something of yours, you can damage something of theirs, hands, arms, legs.

Fair enough but what if you don't know who did it???

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Poloman

you dont know what he did. He might have deserved it. I doubt he was targeted for no reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Dabko

95% of the time, this "Modern Art" happens for a reason. Someone gone and pis5ed someone off!
    The other 5% are just rather unfortunate!!:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Somebody went to real effort to do that, not your average attack on a car at all. Poor lad, he should park the car in the dodgiest part of town and leave it for 2 weeks while he goes on holidays, problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Tipsy Mac wrote: »
    Somebody went to real effort to do that, not your average attack on a car at all. Poor lad, he should park the car in the dodgiest part of town and leave it for 2 weeks while he goes on holidays, problem solved.
    with both the irish and uk car market the way it is.......
    id just have to sit and cry:(

Advertisement