Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clit piercings

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Mousie

Does Celestial ring have a website???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Kwizatz Anorak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nutty_lou

at one point i had 3 piercings down there...

2 clit hood and one labia major...

the only one which actually hurt was the labia major as its a surface piercing and couldnt be numbed!

with the clit hood...i had untill one grew out a horizontal and a vertical the vertical was my favorite by far! untill it grew out i could have alot of fun on buses, running...walking! was interesting, i'm going to get it done again when i get paid. its not painful *well i didnt think so* but then everyone is different. its certainly an interesting piercing which i had no problems with over the year and a bit i had it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

should these posts be on extreme body modification threads???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

davey180 wrote: »

I'd class extreme body mods as stretching, scalpeling and scarification... not a clit hood piercing...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭happy_feet

random butt..

ms.fantasias do clit piercings...its a woman...and theyre good apparently! i onli know sum1 who got her underbrow ther tho, but she said the woman was real nice and made her feel real calm and all....

jst if your interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

There's very little about a hood piercing that's extreme.

Also, this thread is over 4 years old. What the hell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

I would personally go to snakebite for any genital piercings. The most professional and knowledgeable service available.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Gauge wrote: »
    There's very little about a hood piercing that's extreme.

Also, this thread is over 4 years old. What the hell?

well, we give out to em when they don't use the search function...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

i got mine done bout 8 years ago and it doesnt hurt,people think cause its down there it must have been agony,but lot less pain than my lip.you can ask for a female piercer and it all depends whether you have enough skin on the hood,they wont do it otherwise celestial ring is a agood place to get it done,and it heals pretty fast cause you cant really mess with it so no standing at the bus stop fiddling lol

• Advertisement

i feel sorry for the fellas who have girlfriends or wives with thier piercings in that area the poor fellas pu@es geting stuck onthem could be painful for the fella i i think it would put them off having sex ith their partner.

Um, no. That is not how sex works.

Um, no. That is not how sex works.
    how does it work gauge?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

how does it work gauge?

In, out, shake it all about.

An ex of mine had a piercing (horizontal), and there was no issues with anything getting caught. It's a smooth ring with a ball-thing on it - not much that anything can get caught on.

a ball thing on it the ring? or yours lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Davey, hmm best way i can put this, different strokes for different folks etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

i feel sorry for the fellas who have girlfriends or wives with thier piercings in that area the poor fellas pu@es geting stuck onthem could be painful for the fella i i think it would put them off having sex ith their partner.

Don't think its ever happend to anyone I know. Anyway if it did happen regularly a razor can sort that problem out. Pubes are overated

Don't think its ever happend to anyone I know. Anyway if it did happen regularly a razor can sort that problem out. Pubes are overated
    i have a electric razor lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

congrats!

lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Smurph1801

I got mine done 3 years ago and it was amazing. Ended up taking it out because of a conservative (now ex!) boyfriend. Going to get it done again this weekend. The best is when you're sitting at the back of a bus, just over the engine. Men are very pleasantly surprised when they first see it...;)
    I would seriously recommend it for those who like piercings. Didn't hurt half as much as my navel and there's no reason to be embarassed showing off your bits to the piercer. You're not the first one they've seen and you won't be the last!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I think that applies to most genital piercings Smurph1801, they aren't half as bad as your mind hypes them up to be! And there is most definately nothing to be embarrassed about with having yourself "on show" to the piercer, they'll probably have done hundreds of other peoples already, so unless you've something hella unique going on downstairs, don't worry!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I love the way this thread has so many views.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

How long does it take to heal?

Mine 'felt' healed within a week to two, I'd say the majority of the healing was done within a month. Easiest piercing I've ever had.

Mine 'felt' healed within a week to two, I'd say the majority of the healing was done within a month. Easiest piercing I've ever had.
    you had yours pierced?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

mine felt ok after a few days,never had one bit of trouble with it:)

mine felt ok after a few days,never had one bit of trouble with it:)
    the cake looks tasty lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭DILLIGAF

I'd love for my girlfriend(to be) to get this done! I have a 10 piercings myself and this is pretty ****in hot to be fair! num num num...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

yes i do love my muffins i do,hence my muffin tattoo:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭N1njapirate

erm, I'd love a Christina, dunno if I'd be able to wait that long for the clit piercing to heal before being allowed have to no-pants-dance.. :(

Advertisement