Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xpose on TV3

• 31-12-2010 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,665 ✭✭✭✭

What a shower of artificial Stepford wives. Never saw anything like it. Why oh why do Irish lasses try and copy their American peers from channels like E!. It's a show that I can't watch for longer than two minutes. Just saw Lisa Cannon shmoozing with Sarah Jessica Parker at the SATC2 premiere. The most insincere artificial interview I have ever seen. Actually I will switch off for good. This show is for gay men and hyper teenage girls

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Xpose is for absolute morons.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,665 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

TV3 is for absolute morons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭johntommy

Ally Dick wrote: »

totally agree. never anything original on it. just another version of itv really

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Ally Dick wrote: »

...and its home-grown shows presented by morons (Vinnie Browne being the obvious exception.)

Hi Xpose girls if ye're reading this!!:p

Advertisement