Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

tGC Beers in Cassidys - Part 2 : Friday the 13th April,Come if you dare,wooooooooo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,071 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

ChannelNo5 wrote: »
    Cola lollies AND hot bar men!!! Sigh!.... I can't feicin wait :D

Dont get too excited about the hot barmen!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ChannelNo5

Dovies wrote: »
    Dont get too excited about the hot barmen!! :)

Awwww!! Why?.... They not as hot as i've been led to believe?....:(

Awwww!! Why?.... They not as hot as i've been led to believe?....:(

Ah a bit young for me! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

I think it says lots that the wimmin folk are not only organising this beers in TGC but that most of the comments on this thread are by women. :D

We haz the coolest beers on boards guys, and we even managed to get the women to do the legwork. :D

EPIC WIN !!!

If only we could organise some sandwiches.... now where would we get some of those magical things I wonder.......:pac:

johnr1 wrote: »
    I

If only we could organise some sandwiches.... now where would we get some of those magical things I wonder.......:pac:

Or cakes! :D:D

• Advertisement

Ah a bit young for me! :P

Ahhh and too young for me also then:( But sure you know what they say, There's no harm in window shopping as long as you don't try anything on:D

Well maybe the boys could get their pinny's out and bring some sweet treats to the beers then?......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Well maybe the boys could get their pinny's out and bring some sweet treats to the beers then?......;)

Especially as the girls brought them last time!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

Pem noooooo, I was hoping you'd make your mars bar squares again ? It might sway me into going, wine an choc go very well together.

I'll keep all hands off the hot bar man for you :D

Ah but ye do a far better job on those, my evidence being the mince pies I bought in Lidlslaved over a hot oven to make for the Christmas beers. 6/24 eaten and I ate two myself.:(

Lar destroyed me with her French fancies.:o

Plus, I want to see Pem and Lar do battle of the cakes this time, Pem's big win the last beers was without Lar's competition. :pac:

• Advertisement

Or cakes! :D:D

Pem they were subtly directed at you! :D

niamhx wrote: »
    Pem noooooo, I was hoping you'd make your mars bar squares again ? It might sway me into going, wine an choc go very well together.

Niamhx wasn't so subtle!! :D

I never am, i have to have one fault :D

Hahaha oh right! I'm a bit blonde today!! I suppose I can make some but Lar will win with her French fancies, they are much fancier :)

Pembily wrote: »
    Hahaha oh right! I'm a bit blonde today!! I suppose I can make some but Lar will win with her French fancies, they are much fancier :)

OOh the Great Boards Bake Off - Excellent!! :D

OOh the Great Boards Bake Off - Excellent!! :D

And what's your contribution going to be ? I'll have to wear my stretchy jeans to this :)

And what's your contribution going to be ?

Bugger! I will be the taster! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

This thread is making me hungry. And I only have salad (salad :mad:) for lunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

And what's your contribution going to be ? I'll have to wear my stretchy jeans to this :)

What will your contribution be?

brownies :)

Pffft, substance trumps style Pem. They were delicious! and before Lar makes sad faces, so were the Ffs

I'll help you, I'm very good at buying stuff in Lidl sorry I meant baking. :pac:

Pffft, substance trumps style Pem. They were delicious! and before Lar makes sad faces, so were the Ffs

I'll help you, I'm very good at buying stuff in Lidl sorry I meant baking. :pac:

Now Lidl stuff is pretty amazing :)

• Advertisement

What will your contribution be?

[SIZE="1"]brownies :)[/SIZE]

Hello !!! this is a Friday beers. Unless you all want to see me arrive with three children, a dirty apron and flour in my hair. My priorities will be fobbing said children off, washing said children off me and slapping on a pair of heels. Brownies are NOT in the plan.

Did I mention WINE, I like wine :D

Hello !!! this is a Friday beers. Unless you all want to see me arrive with three children, a dirty apron and flour in my hair. My priorities will be fobbing said children off, washing said children off me and slapping on a pair of heels. Brownies are NOT in the plan.

He can make he brownies!

He can make he brownies!

You might end up feeling a little weird and not in a good way if he bakes :PAC:

Actually that would be pretty funny, I could get the lot of ye stoned :D Now let's see who wants brownies !

Actually that would be pretty funny, I could get the lot of ye stoned :D Now let's see who wants brownies !

Me, me, me, me, me!

Me, me, me, me, me!

Tut, tut, tut miss pembily,I thought you were a good girl :P

The most amazing thing is how you thought that as you have met me :P

The most amazing thing is how you thought that as you have met me :P

I'll just have to delve deeper into the world of pem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Oh, I love the Lidl bakery! It's amazing!

I *may* possibly make something for the GBBO, if I can find the time. If I do, it will definitely involve chocolate, Nimahx!

I'll just have to delve deeper into the world of pem :)
    ;) :P
    Hermione* wrote: »

I *may* possibly make something for the GBBO, if I can find the time. If I do, it will definitely involve chocolate, Nimahx!
    Oh Hermi - I don't know how they work there, the smell, the breads, the pastries (and I don't like pastries :rolleyes: ), it's amazing!

GBBO?

• Advertisement

Hermione* wrote: »

Oh god, I'm going to have to pull out the leggings for this..... Chocolate= happy Niamhx nom nom :D

Advertisement