Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

finding the RDS

• 03-09-2007 6:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭

should have asked you guys....the road signage is awful...the AA route planner was useless and the only AA sign I saw on the way there was wrong....(i saw loads on the way back..:rolleyes: ...)

Dont you think there should be signage available at the gate of a major venue like that to tell people which way to turn for various routes?

luckily i follwed my nose and got home pretty well.....even where I joined the Nass Road the only clue was the Luas tracks....:rolleyes: :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

bring a dublin street plan...?

when i'm heading to thomand pk or Musgrave park (or any venue in a city i'm unsure off) i make sure i either have a map or have decent directions from the net/books/whatever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

yep...AA route planner.....

Advertisement