Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a tyre shop that stocks dunlops

• 14-12-2010 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi there,
    a mate of mine asked me if I knew anywhere that sold Dunlop tyres.
    I tried a casual search of the web and didn't find any candidates.
    Anyone know of a place that stocks dunlop car tyres?
    I'd have thought they'd be easy to find but thought I'd give the forum a go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,103 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It really depends on the size of the tyres that your friend needs but most tyre centres will stock Dunlops in various sizes.

Try:-

Kieran @ Limerick Tyre Centre, Fenton's Yard, Raheen - 061 424722
    Paul @ Victory Tyres, Lelia Street - 061 410083
    Mid West Tyres, Raheen - 061 300240

What size tyres and what type of car are they for?

My advice, get out the goldenpages and ring all the tyre centres in the city for the best price.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭witless_steve

he's looking for 15 inch dunlop sp fast responses for a mazda 3. I gave him the numbers for the garages you sent on. I'd imagine that it wouldn't be too hard to find a dunlop tyre that's for a 15 inch wheel. I may be wrong but isn't that the same size as the focus and some of the newer fiestas?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,103 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A Mazda 3 should have pretty standard size tyres. It's only low demand high end stuff that tyre centres don't stock.

Advertisement