Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Man with a van

• 16-01-2009 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭

Hoping someone can help me out,moving to a new apartment in the first week of February.Have a few things which are just too big/awkward for the car.
    Looking for a van (and man) for approx 2/3 hours.

One trip would do it,from Corbally to City Centre,anyone interested,lemme know

Cheers:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Saw a flyer in my local chinese in Newport.

I will type it as the leaflet reads.

Moving home? Rent a Truck-N-Driver

Special Offer
    Rent a mini mover
    10"x7"x7" Box Truck N Driver €39.95 per hour

includes helpful driver, fuel, trolleys & protective cloths

Call 085 134 2828

Prices are subject to VAT @ 13.5%
    One hour minimum
    First hour €70

I dont personally understand why the first hour is €70 but there you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

i have a guy with a large van used to moving furniture, reasonable rates if you are interested p.m. me and i will give his mob. no.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

old boy wrote: »
    i have a guy with a large van used to moving furniture, reasonable rates if you are interested p.m. me and i will give his mob. no.

if you wud please

Advertisement