Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Last Ditch Effort

Options
  • 16-04-2015 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

Hope its okay to post this here... im really trying to find 2 tickets for Mick Flannery in the White Horse Ballincollig next Friday 24th... we missed the sale due to their mess up and my wife is gutted...

If anyone has 2 they are willing to sell can you please IM me?

Thanks a million,
    Fionn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

I take you have been onto the pub to ask them is their any chance of getting them? Take a look at the proc site too someone might have them up for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

Milly33 wrote: »
    I take you have been onto the pub to ask them is their any chance of getting them? Take a look at the proc site too someone might have them up for sale

Ya I asked if they had any returns or anything and answer was no... artist site says sold out... none on donedeal or adverts.

Ah pants, I took a look at PROC and there is nothing there either.. Best hope I suppose is to keep an eye out there. even head down the place on Sat and see if anyone outside is selling or ask again at the door

sorry Friday ill ask on Facebook too for you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

Thanks for the help :)

would make my wifes day if I can find them somewhere!

• Advertisement
Advertisement