Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Dreadnought Guitar €100-€200

• 11-11-2015 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

So i have a spanish guitar i thunk it is, my hands are quite small so its really hard to play tabs and do bar chords on the first few frets. I think it is known that spanish guitars have really wide fretboards. So im looking for a really nice sounding acoustic dreadnought guitar. I also dont know what websites to buy off.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭kifi

costino wrote: »
    So i have a spanish guitar i thunk it is, my hands are quite small so its really hard to play tabs and do bar chords on the first few frets. I think it is known that spanish guitars have really wide fretboards. So im looking for a really nice sounding acoustic dreadnought guitar. I also dont know what websites to buy off.

I would without doubt, a Yamaha FG700S (make sure it has the "S" suffix, which means it has a solid top). Another option is the FG730S, which is very similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

def agree.

Last week I got a Yamaha dread off ebay for £40 for my son. great instrument.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

I sold an FG700s over 3 years ago. I still regret that decision to this day, it was an excellent guitar.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 costino

i ended up getting the fg700ms lovely finish and great sound. Also got a pickup and capo with it for €280

Advertisement