Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Money In The Bank 2015 Thread *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I would like to see a real surprise winner of MITB down the road. It would make a lot if sense for Reigns to win this one. But I would be all for a Kofi or Neville type winning.

A MITB cash in always puts an asterisk beside the winners title run so why not give a probably brief run to a lesser name.

I know lesser names have held the contract, especially when the WHC was around but it would be good to see it used for the WWE title.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I'm still holding onto some hope that Sheamus is the surprise winner. Other years I haven't been too sure ever of who is going to win the thing. I think they have booked the winners a lot less predictably than the Royal Rumble in recent years. For example (now maybe I'm remembering this wrong), I thought it was obvious Daniel Bryan would win in 2013.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

If anyone other then Reigns wins i'd be truly staggered.

I'd say its less then 0.0001% anyone else wins.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I watched the MITB preview show on Sky.....I heard the host call Kofi Kingston - R Truth in the match graphic for the MITB match :o

ERG89 wrote: »
    I watched the MITB preview show on Sky.....I heard the host call Kofi Kingston - R Truth in the match graphic for the MITB match :o

Kyle Edwards?
    kyb3Q2cTqHFxag8Te7NQ621qEbf8tGVK.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

rovert wrote: »
    Kyle Edwards?

Think that was him; does it at the end. The thing was recorded so long ago Kane isn't even in the match graphic for the MITB either. Just funny as it was Truth and it reminds me of that Michael Tarver and Sheldon Benjamin mix up Vince had at a talent meeting a few years ago :p

Oh God that sounded hilarious. Who was it that told that story in an interview someone shared here? I wasn't even aware there were hype shows on Sky, Kyle Edwards is new to me.

• Advertisement

Oh God that sounded hilarious. Who was it that told that story in an interview someone shared here? I wasn't even aware there were hype shows on Sky, Kyle Edwards is new to me.

Kyle Edwards does Canadian and international stuff for WWE. His real name is Arda Ocal. Him and a pre-WWE Rene Young fronted a WWE Raw reaction TV show called Aftermath in Canada.
    eac197197f7d0e9f3a88669fd7e8a952.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Gavster1982

It seems shamefully obvious that Show is going over. I mean surely they would have Ryback Shellshock him at the PPV and not Raw therefore winning the match by overcoming the odds...i.e lift a giant...

The only way I see the Big Guy retain is via a Miz interference where he comes out to tease Show and Ryback takes advantage.

Alternatively they could reunite ShoMiz (swerve alert!) and have him help Show win...

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
    Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
    Ziggler vs. Neville vs. Reigns vs. Orton vs. Kingston vs. Sheamus vs. Kane

NXT Champion Kevin Owens vs. US Champion John Cena

WWE Tag Team Title Match
    New Day (c) vs. The Prime Time Players

Intercontinental Title Match
    Ryback (c) vs. Big Show

WWE Divas Title Match
    Nikki Bella (c) vs. Paige

Pre-Show Match
    King Barrett vs. R-Truth

(I'd prefer Truth in the MITB ladder match)

CHdzO5lUkAEqiK6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Jesus. Renee Young being very unprofessional there.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

Jesus. Renee Young being very unprofessional there.

I hope that is a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Wow, MITB having to use Mass Effect 3 music for their promo!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Wow, MITB having to use Mass Effect 3 music for their promo!

Glad I wasn't the only person to notice it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Zemuppet wrote: »
    I hope that is a joke.

My bad . Honestly thought she was laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭ceegee

Clear to see how much Dusty meant to everyone on the roster, Paige, Owens, Steph and Show all noticably crying during the bell tolling

• Advertisement

Wow, obviously Reigns is cashing in tonight so since they have it on first.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Guessing this is gonna be the live thread for MITB?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just read a few things on Twitter that suggest this may not be as predictable as many think it will be. That's all I'll say. May be complete BS after all.

Reigns wins, Ambrose wins and Reigns cashs in and turns heel maybe?

Zemuppet wrote: »
    Reigns wins, Ambrose wins and Reigns cashs in and turns heel maybe?
    Reigns could cash in during the ladder match and climb the ladder and get the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Ziggler selling the ddt more than the recipient, Austin's head will explode trying to understand that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

RKO's RKO's for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

When the crowd forget they 'should' be booing Reigns he actually gets a decent reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Yea, that's right king, we've never seen an RKO like that one. not even in the last ladder match orton was in

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    RKO's RKO's for everyone

Outta Nowhere! :eek:

Advertisement