Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Acer Aspire One Wlan

• 12-08-2009 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hey guys been having a bit of a problem with the Wlan on my Acer Aspire one. While I can see the "Network Center" button when I try to press it nothing happens. I've read alot of forums and this seems to be a common problem, however I cant really work out how to fix it as its all answered with jargon my simple mind cannot understand. Some people say update the live connect but my laptop is not reading the Connection when I plug in either so I cant. Also I'm in austraia so dont have any of the rebooting disks with me. So basically if anyone can help in an ABC manner I would be most appreciative as Ive brought this to OZ to watch films online while travelling

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

What's your goal once the window is open?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hunter S

Hey!! Just basically want to use the wifi my laptop while on holiday really. i cant access the net on it at all

Advertisement