Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mad Man on Public Transport

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladysarastro

awh da sit down your embarrassing yourself!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Well he won't do that again.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭travelledpengy

Jeeez, he has a very limited vocabulary

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

That's what they guy should have said while leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭cheekita

What a gent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

He just realised the food trolley isn't coming around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

• Registered Users Posts: 26 happyfounder

lol, so funny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

It's an unfortunate fact of life that some victims of mental illnesses aren't always on the right kind or level of medication. Fortunately, this fellow didn't become violent, although his behaviour was threatening. The conductor should have told him to stop abusing other passengers and, in the event of his failing to comply, called ahead to the Gardai to meet the train at the next station and take the fellow for treatment.:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Sindri wrote: »
    He sounds like Brendan Gleeson with Tourettes syndrome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I'd say that lad is retarded though so we're probably being very harsh on him.

I enjoyed the bit at the end where he calmly sits down, looks right into the camera and lowers the arm rest....job done!
    What is the bloke at the end saying to him exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭cheekita

I'd say that lad is retarded though so we're probably being very harsh on him.

I enjoyed the bit at the end where he calmly sits down, looks right into the camera and lowers the arm rest....job done!
    What is the bloke at the end saying to him exactly?

He said im not getting off this train until I go to athlone and i didnt open my mouth here to nobody, now remember that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

cheekita wrote: »
    He said im not getting off this train until I go to athlone and i didnt open my mouth here to nobody, now remember that.

Thanks for the translation! I was wondering as well.......I thought it was a sketch from D'Unbelievables!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

AHCVPL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

My friend had an adult brother mid-30's, deprived of oxygen at birth (it was explained as) and whilst he looked no different from you and I, he was a big guy, dressed and groomed impeccably and very independant...there were definite problems. I knew him for years, in and out of his house, ate with him, watched telly with him....like brother and sister really:) Never a cross word:)

One day I met him in a shopping centre when I was in a particular hurry, I waved and called to him from a few feet away, said hello and kept going, Bloody Christmas I think!! Anyhow, that evening my front door went, and there he was screaming blue murder at me about shouting at him and I was never, never to Fuppin do it again...He repeated this point a number of times forcefully, I was very scared......although he had sought me ought by coming to my home, it appeared as if the previous relationship, of 10 or so years had never happened, there was no recognition of Pandora2 "the friend" at all!! I mentioned it to his Sister, I think they were worried a lot...he since passed away but I learned from him to be very careful even with people you know!!

biko wrote: »
    AHCVPL

Sorry?? Can you please clarify? Ta in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Pandora2 wrote: »
    Sorry?? Can you please clarify? Ta in advance.

AHCVPL = After Hours Cool Videos & Pics Links?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

his favourite word might be fuck

AHCVPL = After Hours Cool Videos & Pics Links?

Got the AH bit but, CVPL might be Civil Please!!:D

Advertisement