Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Will I upgrade with wix.com

Options
  • 19-03-2015 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi
    I've just put together a website with wix.com and I will need to upgrade so that I can lose the ads and have a proper domain address. Is this the best plan for me or would I be financially better off paying a once off fee somewhere else?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Flowerbud wrote: »
    Hi
    I've just put together a website with wix.com and I will need to upgrade so that I can lose the ads and have a proper domain address. Is this the best plan for me or would I be financially better off paying a once off fee somewhere else?
    Thanks

Get it done in WordPress on proper hosting.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Buttercake

The thing about Wix sites is everyone knows it's a Wix site

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This isnt a business and entrepreneur question. Thread moved to a more suitable forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement