Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance music video

• 31-03-2011 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

I'm wrecking my head trying to think of what dance song and video this is from!

The dance music video sees a gorgeous girl walking into a swimming pool on a g-string bikini. The camera follows her a33 all the way into the pool and then when she gets out the camera follows her to a shower I think. As you have probably guessed, I can remember the video but not the artist or song.

From what I remember it was a trance type song but really good.

Any help would be great!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

dclane wrote: »
    I'm wrecking my head trying to think of what dance song and video this is from!

The dance music video sees a gorgeous girl walking into a swimming pool on a g-string bikini. The camera follows her a33 all the way into the pool and then when she gets out the camera follows her to a shower I think. As you have probably guessed, I can remember the video but not the artist or song.

From what I remember it was a trance type song but really good.

Any help would be great!

I think you're described half the videos out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭gent9662

bluewolf wrote: »
    I think you're described half the videos out there

I'm sorry but that's all I can remember of it. Great great song though. kind of set in real hazy sunshine

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Found it finally!

Lifelike & Kris Menace - Discopolis

Well worth a look!!!

snap :pac:

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    snap :pac:

You are good my friend! That was super fast ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

dclane wrote: »
    Found it finally!

Lifelike & Kris Menace - Discopolis

Well worth a look!!!

Im closing this so.For future reference there is a specific song identification thread in the music forum.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement