Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filthy disgusting litter all over the place

• 12-10-2014 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Linking to this thread I posted in the Galway County forum. The same applies for Clare and I'm looking for feedback, opinion and views from as many people as possible. The litter around Clare is as bad if not worse. Please read the thread below and let me know your thoughts.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057306448

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

It does seem to have gotten worse lately, especially out the Kiladysert road. The last one seem to have thrown bags from a moving car, which caused them to explode. Also about 3 weeks ago I noticed some one left me a present beside my bins. Although there is no excuse for it I think that the council should provide a service by where you can dispose of small amounts of rubbish (at a cost of course) as not every house hold warrants a full bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭dnme

It does seem to have gotten worse lately, especially out the Kiladysert road. The last one seem to have thrown bags from a moving car, which caused them to explode. Also about 3 weeks ago I noticed some one left me a present beside my bins. Although there is no excuse for it I think that the council should provide a service by where you can dispose of small amounts of rubbish (at a cost of course) as not every house hold warrants a full bin.

Agreed, It takes me 4-6 weeks to fill a medium sized bin.

Advertisement