Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good panelbeater/Bodyshop in Ennis area

• 11-10-2014 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

I had a small bump with my Audi today (I scratched the paint off the bumper and slightly dented the front wing).

I am interested in a reccomendation for someone who can straighten the dent in the wing and possibly repaint the bumper.

Can anyone help please?

Danny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭dmc17

I have used Prestige Motors in the Doora Industrial Estate and found them very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Niall_G

DC Bodyworks on Kilrush Road (behind O'Sullivan Hansbury Garage). No connection but have used them three times (recommended by my garage originally) and always found them good - job completed properly, on time, and to amount quoted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

Lucky only have needed this kind of service in the past, and it was quite a while ago. I used prestige on the quinn road and was very happy with them. Could tell the car had been damaged.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Michael Clancy out the Lahinch road, very reasonable, fixed her car up a treat.
    PM me for number.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

+1 for Prestige, I've brought my car there a couple of times and they did a top class job both times.

I'd avoid the place out by Sheil's in the Gort Road Industrial Estate, I had to use them for an insurance job once and they almost left the car in a worse state than when I got it, I wouldn't trust them to wash my car let alone repair it at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

Michael Clancy out the Lahinch road, very reasonable, fixed her car up a treat.
    PM me for number.

He is brilliant and very, very reasonable.

Advertisement