Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA online flight school

• 21-08-2014 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

im on the part where you have to fly really low and its extremely difficult. Any advice cause this is extremely frustrating. How are you guys doing at it, btw any chance they might be a way to transfer to US marine corps or army in the game because I don't like this flight school training (in game)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

That Besra plane is a bit tricky. Controls are quite sensitive when it picks up any speed.
    The best advice I can give you is to change the camera angle to real close up. It makes the plane easier to handle.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Don't accelerate. The plane will automatically keep enough speed to stay airborne so you will still have the manouverability but will not be tearing through the track.

I found the slower pace to be a lot easier. Still only got silver but that is because I wouldn't be a great pilot in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

As the *cough* current world record holder *cough* with an average height of 0.00 I thought I'd chime in and help us boardsies to dominate that leaderboard. ;)

Even if you don't accelerate it's still going to go very fast, you need to put down the landing gear. This will slow it down considerably, then you want to gently hold down on the brakes with just a very light touch so that it doesn't cut out and fall out of the sky. At this point it should be just crawling. It's even possible to just fly along the ground with the wheels touching it for the most part but then you can't come to a complete stop or else it will fail you.

If you're still finding any particular checkpoint difficult it's possible to swing around and try it a second time, maybe approaching from a different angle if you need to.

Advertisement