Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 4s music downloads

• 16-04-2012 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hi all, have new iPhone 4s and was just wondering of there is any way of gettin music on it besides iTunes (which is a fortune) like free music downloads or reputable ones that don't cost a fortune or send ur mobile data costs sky high?
    Answers,advice,ideas....Any help at all Wil be welcomed! Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

iTunes isn't expensive, and you probably won't get much advice here on "free" music. Try Amazon or one of the other genuine music suppliers, they should all work with iTunes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

you can use any mp3 files you like, ask a friend if you can borrow a few and put them on it.

You can use itunes to add any folder of music to your device

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

kjl wrote: »
    you can use any mp3 files you like, ask a friend if you can borrow a few and put them on it.

You can use itunes to add any folder of music to your device

Hi thanks
    I Half know what you mean. I actually have another phone (LG) With an mp3 player on it with loads of great music, well the music is on the micro sd card so how could I go about transferring that music to the iPhone? Does it cost Anythin? I tried Bluetooth but it wouldn't work, also tried the bump app with another friends iPhone and that wouldn't work either-only with pics etc.

So a little more advice if u can please hun
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭bop1977

Plug the sd card into your laptop/pc and copy the files to itunes. sync with your iphone. job done.

if your laptop/pc doesnt have an sd card slot, you can plug your lg phone into the laptop/pc via a usb cable and copy the files to itunes. then sync with your iphone.

Advertisement