Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Booth At The End

Options
  • 12-04-2011 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone catch this last night on FX? It's a hauntingly brilliant show that's fantastically put together. It was a webshow before, but I'd never heard of it.

The basic premise is that a guy sits in a booth in a diner (the booth at the end, if you will) and people come to him with their problems. He gives them a task to do and they get whatever they want. You never see anything other than the two minute conversation that the guy and his "client" have in the booth. After that it goes on to the next person, leavnig you wondering what happened to the previous persons story.

You can watch episodes online but I'm not sure where. The official FXUK site won't let you see it in Ireland, so you may have to look around for it. If I find a legitimate link, I'll post it here. But it's well worth having a gander if you're looking for something mysterious and different.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Celephais

Gah I didn't know that it was on this week, I only saw the build-up ads! Guess I'll have to look around online for it, I figured there was no point watching it tonight.

Here's hoping it'll just get repeated in the next week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,975 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Just wactehd all five episodes there on FX. I'd been intrigued by the ads for it and i have to say it was brilliantly done.

Shame it just seems to be a one-off thing though.

Advertisement